Hi basically i have Buzz.
haha just wondering what i need to adjust.
it got a floyd fitted any help would be great
Cheers Carl
Well, fret buzz could be caused by the action too low. You need to adjust the action sockets, which are located (looks at guitar) - either side at the front of the floyd, in line with the edges of the bridge pickup. You'll need an allen (hex if you're American) key.
If it's fret buzz, get your frets polished and your action & truss rod adjusted.
i had the same problem, i took it to a guitar shop and had the truss rod adjusted and it was fine