Basically, i have a budget of around £400 quid give or take a few quid and i want a new guitar and amp, The amp should probably be around 30 watts and the guitar suitable for metal/punk
Any help?
As close to 400 as you can get please
not sure about guitar, but Roland cube 30 for amp? that leaves quite a bit left over
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Don_Humpador
What have you got at the moment? Willing to go used?

I have an epiphone les paul special 2 but i don't think you want it its a peice of ****! The tuners are really messes up and there are quite a few chips on it.
Quote by ThrashISKing
I have an epiphone les paul special 2 but i don't think you want it its a peice of ****! The tuners are really messes up and there are quite a few chips on it.

Well, it doesn't matter about the chips on the finish. Definitely a Cube 30 first, before you do anything else. A better guitar can come later - maybe a Cube 30 and an Epiphone G-400?
Quote by Don_Humpador
Well, it doesn't matter about the chips on the finish. Definitely a Cube 30 first, before you do anything else. A better guitar can come later - maybe a Cube 30 and an Epiphone G-400?

I'm not so sure about the G-400, my mate has one and he never stops complaining about it, but the roland cube sounds like a good idea
really? my mate has the G-400 and loves it, especially for the money
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
really? my mate has the G-400 and loves it, especially for the money

Well i spose its all about peoples preferences
i just found the cube 30 watt with an IBANEZ GRG170DX-BKN for 286 quid
good deal?