Hey guys, here's another one of my band American Son Down's new songs. It's called "*Wh*re and the Virgin" Check it out on our myspace page which is in my link and let me know what you guys think.

C4C of course. Just gimme a link to look at yours.

Thanks
Shawn
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I'm really digging this. Much more than I expected to, given the title. I didn't much care for the part around 1:45 where the singer was kind of yelling. He sounded kind of disconnected from the music. The ensuing instrumental section was pretty dang sweet though. It could have used a more consistent build up by the drums up to the guitar solo (which kicked ass by the way.) This was really cool all around. I'm a big Skynyrd fan, and I think it's awesome the way you guys have blended Southern Rock with a more hard-rockin' metal sound. The recording seemed a bit low-fi though. Mostly it just seemed to be missing higher frequencies. Maybe it's the ****ty compression that the Myspace music player does to files, because it sounded like it was pretty well recorded. I'm kind of torn on your singer. I think I like him, but sometimes his voice bothers me. I'm now listening to Combustible Personality, and I really don't care for his voice in it. It just sounds like he's not singing to the chords provided, but just doing his own thing over it. Anyways, that's neither here nor there. Good stuff.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=692679 here's a song of mine to check out.
i love this rock-n-roll / metal mix :p the intro is great, as well as vocals, which are maybe a bit too loud sometimes, riffs are punchy. you should make the bass a bit louder in the mini-solo.
the solo is awesome, squealing harmonics ftw

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693026 if you feel like critting
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
I love the intro, although I think you should try to let the tones ring a little bit longer.
Your singer is totally awesome, reminds me of zakk wylde.
Solo timeeeee, yeah I dig the solo man ! Nice feeling in it.
The harmony ending is pretty nice too.
Overall a great song, good job mate !
Guitarist for: Delain, Arrow Haze, Vengeance, Tri-Head and others.

Official Endorser/Clinicer of:

Aristides Guitars