Poll: PSP?
Poll Options
View poll results: PSP?
OH YEAH!!
54 57%
OH NO.. sucks..
40 43%
Voters: 94.
hey guys! haha im really bored and im really stoned. just broke up with my GF. blah blah blah. since i dont play PC games much. i thought of buying a PSP. but is it good or not? dont mind the money thing. i just need the reviews about it and suggestions. thanks UG! btw. long time no see you guys.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Last edited by 4STRINGBOY at Oct 16, 2007,
I had a PSP and I sold it. It was fun times while I had it though. You should get it, great portable entertainment.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i have that and a ds. If castlevania SOTN, FF Tactics, Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, and Metal Gear are important, get a psp. Those are the only reasons in my book
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
I had one and sold it. I didn't think it was that good, to be honest.
www.myspace.com/stcircusthemighty

Check it out. If you like what you hear, friend me.

Quote by Rikifield
Nice acoustic man! And your voice is melting with the acoustic sound...
I used to have one. Mainly only used it when I rode the train for my daily work commute. It was great because it was small, I could play games, and I could watch movies. Sold it later on though, because I changed jobs and no longer needed to take the train. It just collected dust, and when I felt like playing something, I had a PS2 at home I could use.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I have a PSP. I ****ed myself in the ass because I didn't format the new memory stick I put in it, thus DELETING ALL MY MEMORY. All those hours of playing gone...
Click here

wow thanks guys! uhmm.. can you guys suggest good games?
The Prince of Persia game is way fun. That and Fifa 06. I played those two a lot.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
before you play games on the psp, check and see if you want to put custom firmware on it. i have some on mine and it lets me play downloaded ps1 games on it, you can't do that unless you get custom firmware. i think you can also emulate snes and n64 games but they are a little choppy, the ps1 run perfect though. if you load a psp game in your psp it will automatically upgrade your firmware and once you get it upgraded it's hard to go back down.

but as far as games go.. the main ones i play are monster hunter and gta
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
The games look great. I've watched my friend play it and the graphics are way good.
Oh Jeez Hes Really Stoned. Cool Factor X9000
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
I woted OH YEAH, but tbh you shouild go with a DS. So much more fun.
Pro evo, TekkenR, FF7:Crisis Crore are great.

Street fighter alpha, wipeout, Ridge Racer, everybody's golf are good too.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
I had one, didn't really like it. If you must get a handheld, go for a DS
my friend has one and it was way better than i expected. the graphics are great and the games are good.
It's gonna be a blue day
Yeah, I have one. But the only reason I stopped using it was because I really wasn't using it to it's full potential.
The Pit. The Movie.
I love mine,had it since just after my birthday last year,havent had one problem with it and havent looked back,well worth a flutter.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
gta:liberty city stories is great for psp, get it.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Don't get it unless you're going to flash it/mod it.
My Setup

Guitar-Jackson Dinky *Black*

Pickups- 2 Seymour Duncans

Tremolo- Floyd Rose

AMP- Line 6 Spider II

Men are monkeys, monkeys are monkeys.

Wait.. WTF?!
just askin' why is DS much better? i saw people with DS, i didnt like the graphics and im not really a fan of nintendo games.
Quote by 4STRINGBOY
just askin' why is DS much better? i saw people with DS, i didnt like the graphics and im not really a fan of nintendo games.

If you don't like the games then it isnt going to be 'better' for you. Whichever has the games/features you prefer is the one you should get.
add me

I'm getting mine for my birthday ( November 6 ) Can't wait. I disagree with the DS being better. You can do so little with a DS. And the two screens give me the shits. It's only good because of Pokemon.

I got two games with it. Tekken and Killzone.

My dad was saying a friend at work told him about this program that can convert movies to play on your PSP. Is this true?
If it converts files to MPEG4+AAC or AVC then it will work- these programs are pretty common.

Tekken is great.
add me

Quote by Blackbullet
If it converts files to MPEG4+AAC or AVC then it will work- these programs are pretty common.

Tekken is great.

K, cool.

Yeah, I cant wait to play it. I also really want Tony Hawk because I've got 7 of his games on PS. Is there any sites where you could 'purchase' games for nothing? I've looked for some but you need to pay to register. I see them on torrent sites but a specified site would be good.
Check your pm.
add me

Yes if you can mod it. If not then no it's not worth buying one. Games and mem stick will cost you more in the long run.
Bass Player
wow thanks you guys! im getting the Slim one. i cant wait but oh no the poll is so close!