was just wondering, i recently bought a god awful dynamic mic and havent used it for band practice yet, but can it be used through my 20 watt guitar amp?

the mic doesnt really pick stuff up well from around a foot away so id have to turn the amp up pretty high, in case our vocalist/guitarist/bassist moves from it while playing, i just wanted to know will it damage the amp if the mic is played through it? if he sings too loud or something?
member number 14 of the UG John frusciante fan club

Founder of the 'the John Frusciante ****ing sucks!Club!" sucks, club!
We used to do that, although evry so often with some amps we'd get horrible amounts of feedback at seemingly random moments
jack white runs a mike through a distorted amp with the raconterus live stuff

sounds pretty cool

good noise gate will cut the feedback
Last edited by lefthandman9876 at Oct 16, 2007,
Quote by chocolateman900
We used to do that, although evry so often with some amps we'd get horrible amounts of feedback at seemingly random moments

That happens to my band, but we feed ours through a professional PA system...it wierd
yeah one more question by me... my bandmate said he ****ed up the mic cause he used it thru a guitar amp... he's telling no truth, right? ;D..
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
yeah one more question by me... my bandmate said he ****ed up the mic cause he used it thru a guitar amp... he's telling no truth, right? ;D..

nope
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||