He's a cool and down to earth guy; an inspiration I think.

Gotten quite a lot of coverage in Sweden by now.
Quote by Renka

He sounds like a lazy faggot who lives off the government so he can go to concerts.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
I have Chronic Masturbation Syndrome. I am allowed to masturbate at work.
Well, i live in Skåne (takes an hour to drive from where i live to Hässleholm), so i've heard this a million times.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by Renka

Not as much as I thought it would get. I almost expected aftonbladet to do an artikelserie about how you can "smita från ditt job".

yes I know that I suck at english
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Oct 16, 2007,
Quote by minibrowny
that is so old it tore a whole in space. Thanks, my legs just got crushed by a satellite.

That wasn't funny.

sounds like BS to me.
Quote by nolanxxx
i read like half of this..i hope he dies, soon

Agreed. He is a drain on everything.
Quote by minibrowny
that is so old it tore a whole in space. Thanks, my legs just got crushed by a satellite.

well,well good for you and for those that havent they can have something interesting to look at and read.because honestly this is a bad sign for anyone who listens to metal or do you not get the ramifications of such a verdict?it can lead directly to metal being bad for ones health therefore can lead to a ban on the playing and or writing of metal music sure you may think this is silly but the pmrc tried it 20 years ago.so it is relevant no matter how old the story may be.
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
He sounds like a lazy faggot who lives off the government so he can go to concerts.

And you sound like a wise-ass cunt who spends most of his day whining and bitching about how other people in other countries chose to spend their time; especially considering it is a government decision to allow him to live his own goddamn life in such a manner.
Not as much as I thought it would get. I almost expected aftonbladet to do an artikelserie about how you can "smita från ditt job".

But he's GOT a job.

And I guess there is only so much you can write on a man like him; they did an interview with him for Boston Tea Party though.
I think that anyone can get chronically addicted to anything, but this is getting over the top. Sure, I love heavy metal, but it's not good to have too much of one thing. I just can't believe he's getting paid for it.
You sound like a hippie. I hope you die too.
Quote by Renka

But he's GOT a job.

Yes, but he's working part time so technically he's skipping half of it.
Quote by minibrowny

I've never heard of it. Perhaps you should get off the computer more often.
A little while ago I felt a sensation of pain in my ears; like the thrill shriek of a spoiled brat or maybe the barks of a tiny, scared dog.
Anyway, I'm glad it's gone now. Guess that Ignore-button can do wonders some times, eh?
Quote by Powerhouse
I've never heard of it. Perhaps you should get off the computer more often.

NEVER!!! I refuse to have any sort of life!
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE

I forget when this became a bad thing...
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
I forget when this became a bad thing...

Not a bad thing for him. Doesn't really affect me either, I just think he's a loser.
i am just wondering if i can use this to buy new guitars and amps,,because my addiction needs some feeding.maybe i could get my government to buy it for me?
you can get money for anything in this world
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
Not a bad thing for him. Doesn't really affect me either, I just think he's a loser.

Point made.

...he's a god though
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
lol sweet i shall petition my politicians for a mesa,a carvin guitar and a roland hard disc recorder oh and a korg drum machine.oh the hell with it while i am at it i will tell them i need them to supply me with a band to back me up and a singer so i can be a functional member of society