Its a 1-minute demo of something thrash/death I wrote, and i'd need some metalheads (or not metalhead ofc ) comments and opinion about it , and feel free to give any tip or advice (its my first recording).
The quality is pretty bad : the recording was made with a mp3 player microphone ^^

C4C , leave a link of your song
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Last edited by crocoscar at Oct 16, 2007,
Quote by Nikon87

Quote by webbtje

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy

really nobody ? :p
Quote by Nikon87

Quote by webbtje

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy

Well, first of all, its very short :P - I think tbh that atm its more of a collection of riffs rather than a song, i cant really see any structure.

I think, get some vocals, some highs as well as the heavy riffing and add some structure/more to the song and it'd be a good track.

Well done though.
That's a really bassy tone but it may be the way it was recorded.

It'd probably sound good with a band behind it.
Aside from the recording quality, I liked the tone. The song was pretty short, but overall I though It was pretty good.

Also: You have one song, that has been played 14 times, yet you have 20 total plays, your myspace is a paradox.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
I won't be mentioning the recording quality, as that's something I'm sure you're more aware of than anyone!

Right, good points:

- As already mentioned, you have quite a decent tone, well suited to the style
- I like some of the riffs; the more melodic ones stand out
- Sounds like a good basis for a thrash song - which is what you're after, so that's always a plus!

Okay, some negative points:

- Some riffs are a bit mediocre; they're aren't too original. But hell, with a whole band behind them there could be life in them yet.

Yeah, I've only got one negative point! I enjoyed it, even though I'm really a fan of thrash.

Thanks for the crit on my song
Thanks for the crit on mine.

I don't know if it's the recording, or the tone itself, but it sounded a bit too "flabby" to me. There's also a couple of point's where it seemed a bit out of time.

I like the riffs though, especially the single note ideas towards the end. I'm not a big thrash fan personally, but you have some good riffs, and with a full band, who knows what you can do with them.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I'm not going to pretend to know anything at all about metal, but I did like that better than a lot of the metal I've heard. Like everyone's said, the riffs were good, particularly the last one. With a better recording and some vocals/other instruments, this could be a good tune.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
first recording sweet!! i did the same thing haha cept added some ater bottles for drums and such. i thinka good drummer could make tis into a sweet metal song, not the most overaly original type of riffs (metalcore seemed like i some), but the ending riffs had that death etal feel to it. i can defenitly see some moshing to this if the right drums r put into palce

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693724
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)