Well?
Not yet for me. I'm going to go check out this new skatepark opening up by my house. That should make my day.
Acually, a couple of people might have said some things on here that made my day. One of the pictures in the photography made my day.

You?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by gen0doom
No. Go ahead punk, do it.

You're the lucky one. You have an E-cookie

/is jealous.
Nope, todays been pretty ****!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I was out shopping and this really good looking cashier gave me her number. Like GAVE me her number, I didn't even ask. Totally made my day.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
I ditched work and class today cause of my cold so not much has happened...

can't get ahold of my girlfriend either, bet you anything she's still mad at me for ignoring her last night (I WAS KNOCKED OUT FROM NYQUIL AND SICK AS A DOG, I'M NOT GONNA FRICKEN WAKE UP JUST TO HEAR HER COMPLAIN ABOUT HER GOD DAMN MOM, I MEAN SERIOUSLY, COME ON NOW!!!!)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Nope, I got my balls stepped on today and then slid into in soccer today.

But it's about to rain, and when it does I'll feel better, cause it's warm outside and it'll be the good kind of rain
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by sg4eva
I was out shopping and this really good looking cashier gave me her number. Like GAVE me her number, I didn't even ask. Totally made my day.

No way!! She just gave it to you?? What were you buying?

It's been amazing. My phone that was nicked on Friday has been nicked back so I don't have to buy a new one
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
I just beat World Tour mode in Street Fighter Alpha 3. With Akuma!

Man that game kicks ass...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Count Seanula
It's been amazing. My phone that was nicked on Friday has been nicked back so I don't have to buy a new one

Congrats!
Buying new phones suck!
Craigslist FTW
Quote by Fishyesque
No way!! She just gave it to you?? What were you buying?

Extra large condoms, I'll wager.
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
i got my account on UG back today....i can finally live fully again
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Nah. Watched the Resident Evil movie and that was rubbish. and at the skatepark, i fell but almost did the spilts on the way down. Although, a drunk person tried to skate and that was funny.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by x_thurston_x
I ditched work and class today cause of my cold so not much has happened...

can't get ahold of my girlfriend either, bet you anything she's still mad at me for ignoring her last night (I WAS KNOCKED OUT FROM NYQUIL AND SICK AS A DOG, I'M NOT GONNA FRICKEN WAKE UP JUST TO HEAR HER COMPLAIN ABOUT HER GOD DAMN MOM, I MEAN SERIOUSLY, COME ON NOW!!!!)

Haha good call!
Feel better
No homework and hockey for the first time in a week.. video games all night and an extended sleep tonight.
No, and neither has my bed. I'll have to call the slaves in for a beating.

That and I'm thinking about getting a haircut, but its raining. I feel like I was supposed to contact someone today, I'll have to check my email.

Well that enough stream of consciousness for one day.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Now that i think about it though, today has really been the first day that has acutally felt like autumn... And that's awesome, so i guess my day has been made.

That's my all-time favorite season...

Getting the flu is like the major sign that its here ya know? So maybe its not so bad after all...

I like the perty colors and the rain and the pumpkins and the candy, its just so god damn cool, anyone agree?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Kinda, I guess...I've been talking to a local band and they've said they'd love to take us along as support in Edinburgh or Glasgow...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
no, but my month was made last week during, lunch block. 2 kids that i cant stand were fighting over something, and one tipped a drink over on the other one. the whole room went silent and everyone was looking over there and some kid shouted something like "kill him" or something. so that kid stands up and grabs the other kid by the neck and shoves him over in his chair. then they both cry. and get found out by the teachers. it was hilarious. and now theres two less fags in my lunch block
ehh