Just looked at the tab for it and it's huge...

Any tips for learning it? Trying to remember it etc... And to get it up to full speed.

Thanks.
Learn it a section at a time and play that section until you can play it with one hand tied behind your back, as it were, then move on to the next, once you've got two sections good then join them together. Once you can do that then move onto the next part and add that onto the end once you can play it well. Rince and repeat until the end.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Ok thanks, how long d'ya reckon it'd take if I spent like hour a day on it.
I haven't got a clue, I'm not even sure I've got the song; that was just general advice.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
zaphod is 300% correct, learn it in sections, slowly, working it up to tempo, as soon as you get it up to tempo, learn the next section, slow, up to tempo, put 'em together

there's not gauge on how long you should spend except for however long it takes YOU to learn it and be satisfied with it
(if you're satisfied, play it for a friend, or record yourself... you'll find alot of errors that you never noticed)