i had a 2nd dream of this subject last nite. here's how it went down..

MY father and a few people from work were in a house/bunker type building. we all knew this nuke was gonna hit our city so we had everything planned out. rations, walls were reinforced and everyone was in the basement/bunker deal.

we were watching the news and waiting for any signs of the nuke hitting. a short while later after talking about what we'll do afterwards, the electricity goes out, so we figure the nuke has hit. we all get down and wait out the shaking and see the flash outside through our seemingly nuke proof window. after its done everything is quiet so we leave and go outside, not at all worried about radiation or anything, and begin to help other people that weren't prepared for the blast.

the 1st time i had this dream (involved my dad again) :

My dad an I were sitting on top of this large hill and we were looking over this huge field of grass. the hills sort of wrapped around this big grassy field so it sort of looked like a bowl we were sitting on the edge, i can't remember what we were talking about, but we soon seen a mushroom cloud in the distance. we were sorta of irritated by it.. i remeber saying "oh for ****s sake.." and we just sorta watched it go. the heat wave eventually hit us and i suppose we died. but after 'dying' we were still in the same place but this empty field we were sitting by was suddenly filled with thousands upon thousands of people. it sort of looked like a huge concert but without a band playing. we went down to see what they were all doing there, but they were too confused to answer anything.

it ends like that seeing as i woke up.

but yea, nuke dreams are odd. anyone else have one?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
...That chick from the Terminator films did.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
i had one i was in a city and the bomb exploded and luckily i got in a fast car and managed to get safely away but it was really strange
ED REED BABY
How many dream threads are we going to get today?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
How many dream threads are we going to get today?

haha my thoughts exactly!

i've never had one of those.... but then again, i don't have reason to, i live in ireland, so i reckon i'm safe against all those possibilties of nuclear attack
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I've had similar sort of things. I'm so intrigued by nuclear weapons. To me, they're like tornados; I know they're ridiculously dangerous, and can destroy peoples lives... but I still really want to see one.

I'm wierd.
Quote by captainjackass
The guy who wrote "by the waters of babylon" accurately described a nuke, its affects and the aftermaths, before one was ever developed...

Boney M!!!
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by dgme92
haha my thoughts exactly!

i've never had one of those.... but then again, i don't have reason to, i live in ireland, so i reckon i'm safe against all those possibilties of nuclear attack
Lucky Irish bastard. I live in a fairly quaint little Canadian city and I'm still at a huge threat of annihilation just because of all the stupid, dangerous sh/t they get up to down south.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
You've been watching too much Heroes. Did you also happen to paint this?

EDIT: Anyway don't worry. For only £10/20USD you can use the UG missile shelter. We'll all be safe. And start a new civilisation.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
You've been watching too much Heroes. Did you also happen to paint this?

EDIT: Anyway don't worry. For only £10/20USD you can use the UG missile shelter. We'll all be safe. And start a new civilisation.

That society would be doomed. Especially if it was started by the folks of The Pit.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
Quote by monkeyboyjr
That society would be doomed. Especially if it was started by the folks of The Pit.

This is true. And there would probably be some incest somewhere along the line as we only have a small female population.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
This is true. And there would probably be some incest somewhere along the line as we only have a small female population.

True. And we all know. Incest = Retards.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
oi.. a bunch of inbred UG pitters stuck in a missile silo. that would be grounds for nuclear cleansing.
I had a dream just last night where an a-bomb went off, it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen.
i usually can't remember my dreams. . . just a vague idea that i can never remember..
i funny trick that works for me in getting vivid dreams is that you set your alarm at an insanely absurd hour.. like 3 hours before you're supposed to wake up. it goes off, you turn it off and immediately go back to sleep. since you're not in deep sleep, you're awake enough to have really vivid dreams and remember some of them