Okay, so we all had a grand time in the old LAUGAM threads, but somehow we let it die. Now it's time for it to be resurrected and refreshed.

Rules

* In your first post in the thread, clearly state your user name, your own phone number (It's probably safest to keep it with cell/mobile numbers - put the international dialing code if you wish), your network provider (E.g. Orange, Vodafone etc.), and your country of residence, this makes it easier to divide the list into sections, so Americans don't have to look through the list of UK numbers.

* Don't spam this thread as much as the last one. This time round, we should try to keep spam to a minimum, only discuss messages/calls made to and from UGers.

* Don't hold back. UG wants humor, if you're going to call someone, call 'em good. If possible, record the call, whether it's a video recording or just audio. We want to hear you pwn your fellow UGers to the max .

* IF YOU ARE CALLING PEOPLE TO PRANK PLEASE ONLY CALL PEOPLE ON THE LIST IF
IT IS FOR UG PURPOSES ONLY.

It is not fair on people who have not entered their number in this thread to be pranked and then for you to post it. They did not submit their number therefore they did not submit permission for their number to be used for entertainment value in this thread.

I will PM mods if I find people abusing this thread as it is not fair on the individuals concerned who did not submit their numbers.

* GO!

* Don't ignore the rules.

*Use the list a a key on how to post your number, its pretty much self explanatory

The Numbers

USA (+1)
* Gemini - 228-223-0554 [Cingular]

United Kingdom (+44)
Canada (+1)
Australia (+61)
Holland/Netherlands (+31)
Sweden (+46)
Switzerland (+41)
Cyprus (+357)
Russia (+7)
Slovakia (+421)
Poland (+48)

If making an international call, replace the first "0" of the number with the dialling code in brackets next to the country. Unless you're calling America, in which case just add the +1 onto the start of the number.

The Prank Calls List

Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sean13 - 07981746108 - Virgin - UK

How long until you lot get it closed for spam again?
Damn!!!
Couldn't get BlackZeppelin's number before it got deleted...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
wootacular
USA
812 825 5089 [Cingular]
Also,in the call,ask for Matt if you want to talk and do NOT mention UG(especially if you prank call) if you call unless it is to me and you're sure it's to me.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.