as in the ramones song poisen heart? well if so, that song sucks. so i wouldn't be surprised if a cover version of it sucked. even tho stiv bators was a total bad ass.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Some of the songs Stiv did with Thunders, Dee Dee and Monroe were really pretty good.

But it's like the old Buddhist syaing goes "For every moment of pleasure, an equal moment of pain."
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Quote by Mav-16
as in the ramones song poisen heart? well if so, that song sucks. so i wouldn't be surprised if a cover version of it sucked. even tho stiv bators was a total bad ass.

Poison Heart sucks?

Are you a retard or something?

(Obviously, because you can't even spell...)
Quote by BrianApocalypse
^ You missed a period. And an apostrophe.

Question mark, not period.
Oh Shit!
Quote by catchy phrase
Question mark, not period.

A question mark is technically a type of period, as it denotes the end of a sentence, and it has a period in it.

Also, if I had said question mark, I wouldn't have made a menstruating joke that no-one got.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
A question mark is technically a type of period, as it denotes the end of a sentence, and it has a period in it.

Also, if I had said question mark, I wouldn't have made a menstruating joke that no-one got.

Ah, sorry. I didn't know indestructible8 was pregnant.
Oh Shit!