The first song I ever wrote or recorded.. I would be pleased if someone could critique it, and of course C4C.
Its the song in my profile
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Hey, not sure if i like your song... but it defianately (sp:P) has potential... first of all the problems in my opinion are the distortion sounds really... dirty to me, i dont like that sound - but hey thats opinion, second of all you hit the strings quite a few times when not chording or when its meant to be silence - with abit of cleaning up it would sound much better.

Around 1:18 onwards i really like this bit, started getting into the song more and your solo was pretty melodic also.

Well done
REALLY AWESOME guitar tone !!!!! although the beginning of the song and the drumming is a little repetitive, there are still powerful riffs which have great potential

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693026 crit please
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Quote by Agosen
Hey, not sure if i like your song... but it defianately (sp:P) has potential... first of all the problems in my opinion are the distortion sounds really... dirty to me, i dont like that sound - but hey thats opinion, second of all you hit the strings quite a few times when not chording or when its meant to be silence - with abit of cleaning up it would sound much better.

Around 1:18 onwards i really like this bit, started getting into the song more and your solo was pretty melodic also.

Well done

Thanks I plan on re-recoding it, adding bass, and maybe changing the drum track.
Is there anything of yours you want me to crit?
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Agree with the comments above about the guitar sound being a bit to dirty. After about 1.12 in it does sound a little bit messy at points, but cleaning the guitar up a bit or trying a different tone for the second guitar would solve the problem. The drums get a little bit repetitive after a while. Other than that sounds good.
congrats on ure first song, i remember mine, good times ;-)

anyway, drums could be a bit better, but its ure first song, i remmeber having trouble writing some good dynamicy drum parts as well. the riffs are ok, u seem to have a feel for structure though which is good, i think it would be alot better if u threw in a lead or soemthing (unless u plan on singing which in case you should throw in some type of vocal lead) its only rhythm which gets boring after a while. post something up if u add a more develoiped lead or something

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693724
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Listening now....Bad choice of distortion, not so heavy. Repetitive at the beginning. Not bad when it gets into the song. Just doesn't grab me though. You should do something besides hold those notes out over and over. It's pretty boring to me. Keep workin on it. I don't feel a good hook anywhere. Can't really hear the solo at all, so I can't critique that. Keep workin on it.

c4c? -https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=709681
I think the intro is pretty boring and repetitive. You definitely need to shorten it or change it up a bit, but after the intro you got a pretty good riff there, it sounds nice. The distortion isnt very good, and its kind of after some of your chords how it switches to left or right side only. The drums are repetitive, maybe some bass would add some variety. I like the solo at the end, but not loud enough over the rhythm guitar. Good song, but can use some work.

C4C please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704912