Thinking about making a 2x12 ( for my vj + a 18 watter i plan on making) i was wondering if anyone here has used or heard of "warehouse guitar" speakers, they are pretty cheap (45 bucks) for a speaker that is comparable to a celestion vintage 30. heres the link:
http://www.warehouseguitarspeakers.com/proddetail.php?prod=veteran30_12
-caleb
Last edited by mercinariesgtr at Oct 16, 2007,
Never heard of them, but you get what you pay for. Buy the best speakers you can stretch your budget for. Don't settle for cheap stuff unless you absolutely must!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
umm everone says that they sound better than actual celestion v30's, id build my cab with a cl80 clone ( eminence clone) and a 30 clone
yea, go cheap on the speakers unless the rest of your rig isn't that good. It makes no sense to to play a $2000 guitar through a $1000 amp and $500 worth of effects only to skimp on the very last thing your signal goes through
i was thinking of putting i nthe one for classic lead and then the v30 one i think that it d make a good cab, im making the cab tommorrow ordering the speakers once my employer pays me, i ll make a clip to prove how good they sound