Hello im new to this forum and i am seeking some help. I want a amp like a Line 6 Spider III 75 Modeling Combo Amplifier. But in a bass version of this. i cant find it anywhere or can i use this guitar amp with my bass?
Quote by a7xengage
Hello im new to this forum and i am seeking some help. I want a amp like a Line 6 Spider III 75 Modeling Combo Amplifier. But in a bass version of this. i cant find it anywhere or can i use this guitar amp with my bass?

Let me get this straight - you want one of the worst guitar amps but in a bass version? Why do you want it? Please allow me to persuade you to get something better...
^ i want that ampeg its sounds so good for how much it is although it works out as almost double to what people in the US pay i recommend it
Well I'd just say ask yourself what you really want from an amp. It may seem a good idea to have tons of effects or whatever but usually as a new player they just distract from the basic task of learning the instrument. You can always add effects at a later date but you can't make an amp louder or have any better a basic tone. Even a ****ty EQ is not a big deal since you can easily add one.