Page 1 of 3
So I'm watching the news, and apparently they are close to making a military alliance. Putin is even funding Iran's first nuclear plant. Now I have nothing against Russia, and I have no doubt there are countless great people, but I don't see how this can mean anything but bad for the rest of Europe and the USA. Putin threatened to nuke US allies in Europe if the US built a nuclear defense system in Europe (I can't remember what country it was planned to be built in) and it's quite obvious the leader of Iran (forgot his name) is bent on destroying Israel...

anyone have any thoughts?
thoughts? when i read this the first thing that crossed my mind was "oh shit..."
*realizes i'm still in America*

Fu*k this,I'm going back to Finland.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Russia's also pretty close with China.

But I don't know what to make of all this. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this turns out. But yeah, it does make Russian-American/European relations difficult.
If war comes out of this, America better not blow up the UG servers.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Bubban

lmao my first thought too.

Really, what's the deal with war mongering leaders? Bush, Putin, Kim Jong Il, and the leader of Iran...

How is this news? Russia's always been close to countries in the Middle East.

this is news because there are rumors of a US military strike on Iran (i really hope not).
Quote by Bubban

Why the hell would that happen?

We're concentrated on things like Illegal Aliens, Poverty, Oil, and MTV.

We don't do **** to the stuff that matters to musicians.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
*realizes i'm still in America*

Fu*k this,I'm going back to Finland.

I'm coming with you.
Quote by Spamwise

Really, what's the deal with war mongering leaders? Bush, Putin, Kim Jong Il, and the leader of Iran...

this is news because there are rumors of a US military strike on Iran (i really hope not).

Money, power, notoriety...that usually whats up with them.

You americans are so controlled by your government and media..whenever i click onto an american news channel it is so self absorbed and giving out these mixed messages of paranoia. Americans have been living in paranoid fear since the cold war.
Quote by Spamwise
So I'm watching the news, and apparently they are close to making a military alliance. Putin is even funding Iran's first nuclear plant. Now I have nothing against Russia, and I have no doubt there are countless great people, but I don't see how this can mean anything but bad for the rest of Europe and the USA. Putin threatened to nuke US allies in Europe if the US built a nuclear defense system in Europe (I can't remember what country it was planned to be built in) and it's quite obvious the leader of Iran (forgot his name) is bent on destroying Israel...
anyone have any thoughts?

Iran's president is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I know that cuz i hate the bastard. Not only does he want the country of Israel gone, he also wants the entire "western world " or zions, as he likes to say, gone, as in Europe and North America.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
the cold war is back basically, but good for the Iranians, at least they won't be attacked directly by the US as the US don't want to get Russia involved
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
thank god for uruguay, a haven for people that don't want to their asses blown off.
Quote by zzany1

You americans are so controlled by your government and media..whenever i click onto an american news channel it is so self absorbed and so paranoid. Americans have been living in paranoid fear since the cold war.

really? I live in the US and no one I know is paranoid.
The superpowers are far too paranoid. They both know that if anyone launches a nuke, the whole world is boned.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
The superpowers are far too paranoid. They both know that if anyone launches a nuke, the whole world is boned.

The thing we have to be afraid of are those that want to take the world with them.
Quote by zzany1

You americans are so controlled by your government and media..whenever i click onto an american news channel it is so self absorbed and giving out these mixed messages of paranoia. Americans have been living in paranoid fear since the cold war.

Yep.

We [the leaders,personally I think they all need to be shot by PacMan with a potato-gun] think that everyone hates us entirely,then we try to do good around the world instead of solving our own problems,F*cking both up even more,and are too blind to see it.

Oh well,I just have fun with it.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Spamwise
really? I live in the US and no one I know is paranoid.

Lucky bastard.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Just to throw this out there...

Anyone see how people are trying to buy that Missle Silo for UG?
Which is run from Russia?

I still say we should give it to Kensai,after all,nobody really sees Sweden as a threat.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
US needs to get rid of their involvement in the Middle East. Everyone wonders why those people hate us, maybe if we get the **** out of there, tension would be lost between us and them. They shouldn't go into Iran, unless if there is an ICBM, missile silo, or anything else that can get a nuclear missile to the US, or any other countries.

And Russia has been supporting many of the Middle Eastern countries for a while anyway.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
US needs to get rid of their involvement in the Middle East. Everyone wonders why those people hate us, maybe if we get the **** out of there, tension would be lost between us and them. They shouldn't go into Iran, unless if there is an ICBM, missile silo, or anything else that can get a nuclear missile to the US, or any other countries.

And Russia has been supporting many of the Middle Eastern countries for a while anyway.

It's pretty much an effed if you do effed if you don't situation there. I'm just glad I'm not making the desicions. No matter what they do, people are gonna be pised.
Quote by paintITblack39

no because nothing will be peaceful until there is a Palestinian state and more land for them (or another auschwitz but thats unlikely)
Quote by paintITblack39

Anyway you look at it, someone will get bombed in the end. Perhaps all of us, Honestly nobody can know.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights
Why the hell would that happen?

We're concentrated on things like Illegal Aliens, Poverty, Oil, and MTV.

We don't do **** to the stuff that matters to musicians.

That's why we act like we don't care.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Here's a novel idea. The US, Russia, and Iran are at peace with each other. Lets not go to war, hm yeah, there's something new.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Spamwise

Dude..I just had a terrible thought.

What if Bush, Putin, Kim Jong Il and this Iranian dude are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

The world will be plunged into a nuclear winter..
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Dude..I just had a terrible thought.

What if Bush, Putin, Kim Jong Il and this Iranian dude are the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

The world will be plunged into a nuclear winter..

Then were ****ed man
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Iran has been close with Russia for quite a while. They are also friends with China so if the U.S. attacks Iran they will be in a very tight spot. Especially because oil from the top 5 oil producing countries in the world would be cut off when/if Iran closes off the Strait of Hormuz. The 6th (Venezuela) hates Americas guts, and the 7th is Russia.

While Iran is being portrayed as the bad guy here, an interesting thing to do is to look at it from Iran's perspective. They feel threatened by American imperialism, and how isn't that fair? You invade neighbouring Iraq and of course they're going to feel threatened. If Russia invaded Mexico for some reason I'm pretty sure that the US wouldn't be too happy.
Quote by zzany1

Uh...I've never met one paranoid person in my entire 18 years of living in America.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I'm paranoid, but not because of the media. I just always have been.

Judging by your avatar, I have no doubts there.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Then were ****ed man

We are so screwed.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Well, the good thing about America is that despite it being the center of fear mongering in the modern world, no one here actually gives a crap
Quote by thewho65
Well, the good thing about America is that despite it being the center of fear mongering in the modern world, no one here actually gives a crap
Heh, quite true.
Quote by thewho65

Quite true. And I'm doubting anything's going to happen. They've been saying the sh*t's gonna blow its top for years and it hasn't yet. Why should it now?
Iran + Russia = how the **** should I know?

Do your own ****ing math homework, moron.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Last edited by suffer some at Oct 16, 2007,
Page 1 of 3