Hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you has ever had like a learning block. I'm not sure what to call it, but because of school and football just getting over I haven't picked up my guitar to jam for a couple days and I'm finding it's hard to just jam like I love to do. Also learning, I'm lacking the desire to learn something (also not sure what to learn) and it's kinda making me mad. What do you guys do?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Don't force yourself or there's no way you'll enjoy it at all. Just give it a break, then you'll start to miss it, then when you pick it up again it'll feel amazing! That sounds a bit dirty out of context actually...
meh.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by tr3nt
meh.

When it happened to me, I learned the Mortal Kombat theme song just to bother people at school, and it got me back on guitar.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
haha nice one