Hey guys, I just recorded this cover of Buble's hit "Home", and thought I'd ask for some opinions on it. I put a lot of emotion into the vocals so let me know what you think...

Song is in my profile, and I will crit 4 crit if you would like.
I think both your vocal and guitar work is good, however the recording quality could definitely be improved. At least that's something that can be quite easily fixed, so well done, I like the sound of your voice.
Hey. As G said the recording quality isn't that great. But your voice is great man. I like this song (my mum loves M.B) and this is done really well. The guitar and voice is great. With a good recording setup this would be great. M.B did a similar song, though I can't remember the name. Has a cool acoustic solo. You should cover that too! Keep up the good work.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=651981&page=1&pp=20
Yea I think the recording just needs touched up a bit. But you're voice is beautiful. It sounded kinda like you were cutting your voice short, though. Like you we singing on short breath. I dunno. Sounded amazing though.
Mooshoe I think the song youre refering to is everything, which is an amazing song. I cover that as well but havent gotten around to recording it. Speaking of recording, to respond to you guys about the quality, its probably because I am really cheap and decided to record it with a headset microphone hahah. I dont have the money right now for a good recording mic, but eventually ill get there. Thanks for the critiquing .
Check out the MXL 990/991 for a really cheap mic. It is what I use and I think I get some nice sounding results.
that was really awesome, the vocals were really good, which is a big change from nearly every other cover song people do, and the guitar was good...props
Quote by Tom_hatton

Second of all, you are female. Therefore, you do not deserve an opinion.

Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Oh! I'm also happy I was the fastest sperm.

Quote by Megadeth2011
That is quite possibly one of the best ideas someone has told me yet. Crackattack ur pretty smart.
Great job. Guitar and vocals sounded great, but like the other guys said, just work on the recording quality and you have a solid demo right there.