I remember seeing a video with this redhead guy as a contestant on american idol. He was singing like death metal for 5 seconds and they kicked him out. I just wanted to see it again, any1 got the link or know what im talkin about?
wow.....that was weird

and btw, your username REALLY makes you seem like a multi.

edit: to TS

Jack my swag
this is great
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
American Idol is only for one type of star "pop".....Nothing else but pop ,well mainstream is only about the nice ,fake things of the world.But underground is were the real things of the world really are that is why we call mainstream bias and close minded.
Quote by The_Nightwish
well mainstream is only about the nice ,fake things of the world.

so if something is mainstream, its all nice and heart warming?

go pick up a nirvana CD

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat
so if something is mainstream, its all nice and heart warming?

go pick up a nirvana CD

Yeah maybe I should get a shotgun while am at it. ......MTV made him man of the year so I guess if I ill myself I might become the man of the year too, just like him.
Quote by The_Nightwish
Yeah maybe I should get a shotgun while am at it. ......MTV made him man of the year so I guess if I ill myself I might become the man of the year too, just like him.

Wow... just wow... We all know that Cobain's stubby little arms couldn't reach a shotgun trigger pointed towards himself, die, then clean up all the evidence. therefore having not killed himself...
Main Bass Rig:
Bass:
Dean Edge Q6 - 6 String with Active EMG-HZs

Amp:
Fender BXR 300C - 300 Watt combo

Pedals:
Boss GEB Bass Equalizer
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi
MXR Bass Envelope Filter
Tech 21 SansAmp Bass Driver DI
did you see the gwar guys on american idol? They had big duct tape battle armor and swords, it was hilarious.
kill 'em a lot
Quote by Robb987123Bass
Wow... just wow... We all know that Cobain's stubby little arms couldn't reach a shotgun trigger pointed towards himself, die, then clean up all the evidence. therefore having not killed himself...

I claim Robb987123Bass The new CSI.
Quote by gopherthegreat
i was disproving something stupid you said. dont change the subject to make fun of someone who commit suicide.

sorry to hijack the thread. continue on.

W.e don't have time for.....kids....
Quote by The_Nightwish
American Idol is only for one type of star "pop".....Nothing else but pop ,well mainstream is only about the nice ,fake things of the world.But underground is were the real things of the world really are that is why we call mainstream bias and close minded.

did that really have anything to do with this? y'know... other than the fact that American Idol was the subject of the first sentence.

on topic: the last dude singing slipknot is pretty f'n hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XwZs3rWlc
Quote by The_Nightwish
W.e don't have time for.....kids....

i deleted that post because i thought it might hijack the thread. and your arguments are stupid and completely irrelevent to the topic. just drop it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ncOBUSV-eUE this was at a highschool talent show

Jack my swag
Quote by acidhammerdrums
did that really have anything to do with this? y'know... other than the fact that American Idol was the subject of the first sentence.

on topic: the last dude singing slipknot is pretty f'n hilarious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_XwZs3rWlc

Your lose then I guess?

...Pretty easy to figure out.
Quote by The_Nightwish
Your lose then I guess?

...Pretty easy to figure out.

Yeah, no. All I saw was a bunch of posts relating to the topic then:

Quote by The_Nightwish
American Idol is mainstream, blah blah, some ridiculous and inaccurate rant about mainstream music, blah blah.

and I thought, wow that pertains so well to someone asking for youtube videos... oh wait it doesn't.. at all.
Quote by i_eat_souls
did you see the gwar guys on american idol? They had big duct tape battle armor and swords, it was hilarious.

i remember that! so hilarious!!!

it's not on youtube though (to the best of my knowledge)
Go Veg.
Quote by Robb987123Bass

Indeed, and with the amount of drugs he had in his system, he wouldn't have been to pick the shotgun up, nevermind use it.

..Is it ironic that I said "nevermind" in a post about Kurt Cobain?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by The_Nightwish

Listen to Blake from last season and tell me he wasn't the man. I don't watch the show, but I heard him from the other room and I came in and watched. He's so damn talented.
there was this redhead guy too.. on one of the idols and he sang like sweet child o mine or somthing. He had a super high voice and was terrible.. anybody know what im talkin bout? i cant find it
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
There was a guy that did Silverstein or something at the American Idol one.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by Red989
There was a guy that did Silverstein or something at the American Idol one.

And he thought he was so badass for doing it too.
i actually thought that guy with the face paint was a pretty good screamer.
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by The_Nightwish
mainstream is only about the nice ,fake things of the world.But underground is were the real things of the world really are

gtfo
Found it

And he is pretty much an asshole about it, and he wasn't even great. He definetely couldn't sing or scream.
My Gear
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by AngelOfHatred
gtfo

+666
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by Red989
Found it

And he is pretty much an asshole about it, and he wasn't even great. He definetely couldn't sing or scream.

I love that video!

"I'm just too hardcore for you!"
Quote by thefretlord
there was this redhead guy too.. on one of the idols and he sang like sweet child o mine or somthing. He had a super high voice and was terrible.. anybody know what im talkin bout? i cant find it

oh no dude it was bohemian rhapsody, and he was this HUGE guy who looked like he was gonna murder someone after he got flamed!! DUDE this video is hilarious!!! his voice is all high and stuff then when he sings... ahh just watch it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNTCFBguXVY
Quote by nxtvanhalen
oh no dude it was bohemian rhapsody, and he was this HUGE guy who looked like he was gonna murder someone after he got flamed!! DUDE this video is hilarious!!! his voice is all high and stuff then when he sings... ahh just watch it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNTCFBguXVY

It sounds like Herbert from Family Guy!!!!
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Quote by obey_yourmaster
It sounds like Herbert from Family Guy!!!!

"I got some Popsicles in my basement if you want some"
My Gear
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2