I just finished episode 2. Seriously the BEST game i have ever played. I thought they just threw in Portal because its a sweet concept game. But i was wrong, it actually goes with the series wich is amazing. Im so pumped or episode 3.
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
yea all the others have been great, but episode 2 is the best so far
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
I still need to play episode 1 and so on but can you imagine how complicated the coding must be for the game portal?

how much does episode 1 cost?
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Damn, I need to get another 360. So many good games that are out/coming out.

Plus, Half-Life is pretty much my favorite series, but my computer is too damn old.
I'm a person.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Agreed. Episode 2 is absolutely stunning. Portal is hella fun too, just way too short.

yea but from what ive seen in EP2, its just foreshadowing EP3
i have beaten all of them i didnt get to play ep 2 but i was just at my friends house and we beat portal. What does it haveta do with the series the ending doesnt really mean anything?
ED REED BABY
play ep 2 and you;ll get it
i have all the games but i just started half life one, i never finished it.

and damn for how old it is and how outdated the graphics are....... it's scary
signitcha
Schecter C-1 Classic
Peavey 5150 2x12 Combo
MXR 10 Band EQ