yeah well hello there
lets see ima huge fan of Led Zeppelin
im a beginner at guitars and have a acoustic guitar with a missing string lol
the middle string to be exact
one day i hope to be able to play the guitar with ease
The middle string? Aren't there 2 of those? lol
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
practice w a metranome or drum machine dont reach too far too fast and get frustrated , soon it will become like a drug an dyoull need a daily fix
hola, welcome to UG

you can never escape (mwahahahhaha)

zepp = good music, if you were a MCR fan id have to slap you

so yea, welcome, and....well yea
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
oh and expect to deal with assholes who dont remember why they picked up the guitar in the first place ,ie .because it ****ing rocks , and want to give snide remarks instead of helpfull answers
Quote by triv fan
oh and expect to deal with assholes who dont remember why they picked up the guitar in the first place ,ie .because it ****ing rocks , and want to give snide remarks instead of helpfull answers

^ rofls soooooooo true
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by I'm_Guitarded
hola, welcome to UG

you can never escape (mwahahahhaha)

zepp = good music, if you were a MCR fan id have to slap you

so yea, welcome, and....well yea

im 14 and more of a classic rock fan
70's rock i dont really listen to anything b4 1985
and mostly Led Zeppelin
and well srry i still havent memorized the ebcd
or w/e name of the strings
but ok
from the top
im missing the 3rd string from the top
lol
i need to get another one
but if i do
im not gunna kno how to put it in lol
emo must die and most indie rock pretty boy three chord knowing love song catch phrase artists and any one with a dj in there band or anyone claiming to be extreme or whatever the new buzzword of the month is i dont friggin care about delila or what its like in new york city
Quote by triv fan
try some acdc dont get hooked thogh

im looking to start with some ez stuff
i dont know much
i barely know how to read tabs
and besides thunderstruck by acdc is the shiznit
and once i get good or ok
imma try to learn how to play it
theres some great books out ther for newbies but youll have to deal with the smug a holes at guitar center just walk in like you own the place and dont be affraid to ask questions youll learn more by admitting lack of knowledge than by pretending you know good luck
thunderstrucks opening riff is truly a good one to start with start of sloww wwwww and use a metranome or tap youre foot and start to speed up slowly pracice eventually be comes a competition with yuoreself
Quote by triv fan
theres some great books out ther for newbies but youll have to deal with the smug a holes at guitar center just walk in like you own the place and dont be affraid to ask questions youll learn more by admitting lack of knowledge than by pretending you know good luck

wow
btw
have you ever heard of guitars called kima?
cause thats the kind of acoustic i own.......lol
kima music products
sounds kinda corny
ohh and i found out wat strin i am missing
im missing string d i beleive
my first song was stand by me . on 2 strings man im self taught and its the best thing ive ever given myself 6 years later theres still somethin new to learn everyday patience is key as far as tablature just find a song you know and mess aruond withit guitar pro software is really helpfull it plays the song along with the tab so yuo can hear and play as well as stop ff rw and pause, the software can be found on this website and then the tabs are free
Quote by triv fan
my first song was stand by me . on 2 strings man im self taught and its the best thing ive ever given myself 6 years later theres still somethin new to learn everyday patience is key as far as tablature just find a song you know and mess aruond withit guitar pro software is really helpfull it plays the song along with the tab so yuo can hear and play as well as stop ff rw and pause, the software can be found on this website and then the tabs are free

ok
but have you ever heard of guitars called kima?
kind dont matter i started on a tijuana crap guitar and now my addiction has fouced me to spend 4 grand on miscellaneos things but the drive to play hasent changed you have to play the crap in order to start to learn what you like as far as style and sound performance. my accuostics a pile its just my desert jam guitar for dirt bike campfires mostly electric , my les paul custom zak wyldes my baby , you should go to youre local guitar store and just look around they dont just cater to pros they have things to make a beginners life easier too
i dont know any guitar stores nearby
my friend probably know ill be asking him if hell help me or something
but thanks
well i dont have a electric guitar
but my b-day is coming up and im thinking of buying one
that and halo3
so is there any guitar prices or packages that you know?
my price range is somewhere between 150-300 maybe
anything you know?
gotta go but feel free to look up my profile and send any questions you have ill try to help if i can i dont know every thing and im not on the computer that often. latees bra!