Hey I am only 12, but I really want a band. I live in York, PA which is 30 minutes away from Harrisburg. I am at an intermediate level on the bass. I have a sweet bass...the SR400QM by Ibanez...and a amp good enough for gigging...at my house I have a room with a begginer guitar+amp...a drum set...a piano...and of course my bass+amp...I am influenced by stuff from Santeria, to The Offspring, to Red Hot Chili Peppers, to System of a Down, and all the way through August Burns Red...I live for music...also (I know this is a bass thread...but whatever) if you need a piano player, I am your man...I play at a 16 year old level of piano! Get back to me!

Contact me,
Sam

E-mail is thekooliest09@yahoo.com
AIM is thekooliestman
You'd better hope there are no pedos about

I don't think this is the right place for this...as we're all bassists here, some probably in the same boat you are. I believe there's a Musician Classifieds board somewhere on here. You'd have better luck there.
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
Yep, this goes in the classifieds forum. You'll get better luck there, dude.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by thekooliest09
lol im retarded

Cool
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

its all good homie =) welcome to UG annnndd....yeah, theres a forum for looking for a band =p but it happens hehe
Oh, I failed to notice you were an October '07er. Welcome to the low end
Quote by PatMcRotch

Quote by Wasted Bassist

You're only 12 and you listen to August Burns Red? There's still hope, go to the hardcore forum before it's too late! You don't have to listen to generic hardcore for the rest of your life!
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by hatebreed219
You're only 12 and you listen to August Burns Red? There's still hope, go to the hardcore forum before it's too late! You don't have to listen to generic hardcore for the rest of your life!

lol im going to an august burns red/unearth concert on the 27...

ima die lol