On my nose and cheeks and stuff I have a lot of clogged pores and it bugs me really bad =/ Instead of going and buying cream and stuff for it, is there any 'home-made' way to clear my face up?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I believe it is called "soap"

haha? I'm not being an asshole.. that's the only way I know of that helps with clogged pores.
Crazy Glue

Don't listen to me.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
i went to my dermatologist for tht and she gave me something to use. i stopped after about 2 weeks though because it made my nose extremely dry. having clogged dark pores on my nose wasnt as bad as having skin flaking off my nose. it might work for you though...
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by _testament_
I believe it is called "soap"

haha? I'm not being an asshole.. that's the only way I know of that helps with clogged pores.

..and don't touch your face, your fingertips excrete grubby oils.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
idk man but if anyone has some good advice i'd like it too. it makes me sick when i was my face in the morning and see all the crap that was on there
try a water/vinegar solution. might work. never tried it. or lemon juice and water.....
don't try these solutions at home unless you know the phone number for 9-1-1
Well, I have been using an Aloe Vera soap and it seems to be working pretty well, just some very mild flakiness sometimes.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Get a really hot cup of water or a bowl and put her face in front of it. It lets your pores open. Hot water is good.
idk, my bff tyra banks.
Quote by LukeBTH
Squeeze te f**k out of them!

Good for clogged pores and even better for your penis.

Though I suggest not being too aggressive either way, as it can cause scarring...either way.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
dude just go buy some stuuf at the store. dont be embarrased about it cause its a common thing
Quote by jakekilgore666
dude just go buy some stuuf at the store. dont be embarrased about it cause its a common thing

It's not that I'm embarrassed, it's just that I don't have the money =/

Thanks for all of your help everyone, I'll be sure to try some of those.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
On my nose and cheeks and stuff I have a lot of clogged pores and it bugs me really bad =/ Instead of going and buying cream and stuff for it, is there any 'home-made' way to clear my face up?

2007's Top 8 Acne "Cures"

http://pricesexposed.org/?gclid=CK7f17DVlI8CFQNzHgodfSfKTQ

The #1 thing you must do with acne products is stick with them for at least two months even if your face gets a little worse in that time because acne cure products are said to take a while to start working...
Last edited by moody07747 at Oct 16, 2007,
I'll let you borrow my girlfriend for unclogging your pores... I'll be over at her house laying with her on her bed, and she'll look at my face and start squeezing all the clogged pores on my face... shes like addicted...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Quote by killedbyaspork
I'll let you borrow my girlfriend for unclogging your pores... I'll be over at her house laying with her on her bed, and she'll look at my face and start squeezing all the clogged pores on my face... shes like addicted...

thats kind of freaky:stickpoke lol
Quote by mista cricket
Passive pickups? Are there such a thing as aggressive pickup s?

I use a Dvorak keyboard; put this in your sig if you do too.
Quote by zeroprezens
thats kind of freaky:stickpoke lol

and also kinky at the same time

i use Proactive, it works really well.
If your face starts to flake/ dry out, just put on a WATER based lotion; oil-based clogs pores up.
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"