ok im 14 and i have no friends i mostly just focus on my job and my guitar but lattly i always see people with there freinds and play and it hit me i thought that i was going to end out like a sereil killer or a one of thoughts crazy men with no lives couse i could get friends if i relly tryed but i dont relly have no need im not a people person do u think its wrong not to have any friends?
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
Ummmmm, is it by your own choice that you don't have friends? Or do other people just not want to be your friend. You need to look at that first.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Join a sports team. You are almost sure to meet people there.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions...
You're 14, you got plenty of time to make friends. If you think you're doing alright without friends than stay without. If you do make some friends, get at least one with a MASSIVE plasma screen telly and all 3 current gen consoles.
Quote by 80balls
ok im 14 and i have no friends i mostly just focus on my job and my guitar but lattly i always see people with there freinds and play and it hit me i thought that i was going to end out like a sereil killer or a one of thoughts crazy men with no lives couse i could get friends if i relly tryed but i dont relly have no need im not a people person do u think its wrong not to have any friends?

I'll be your E-friend. Now you sound like more of a loser when you say you have friends on the interweBz!
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions...

You just noticed that?

But I have the same problems as well
If you go to a school, you should be able to make friends there.

Or you can try to form a band with some people.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Most serial killers have a few more problems than not having many friends (abusive childhoods, traumatic experiences, mental disorders, etc.) you're probably just a bit more introverted, which is no problem, it actually makes people more interesting if they are a bit on the quiet side.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You're 14, you got plenty of time to make friends. If you think you're doing alright without friends than stay without. If you do make some friends, get at least one with a MASSIVE plasma screen telly and all 3 current gen consoles.

I have so far had to settle for a network of friends, each with a different size TV, and a different console.

Needless to say, the guy with the smallest TV has the sad Gamecube/Wii combo, but he chauffeurs the rest of the group in his car.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Kutanmoogle
If you go to a school, you should be able to make friends there.

Or you can try to form a band with some people.

^ what he said

dimebag even said "its so important to make best friends in life"

now if ur not a social butterfly persay, id find at least one friend to tlak to, friends are the balls
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by thewho65
You just noticed that?
Well, actually I noticed it earlier, but it's a lot more convenient to just say, "I just noticed that ___".
Actually, I only have.. 4 'physical' friends (i.e. that I know) - everyone else I talk to is either family, one of my dads friends (There are millions, constantly at my house, but meh) or a client really.

Don't worry about it so much.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
PUNCTUATION!!!!!

punctuation is the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off his horse" and "I helped my uncle jack off his horse"
Quote by yawn

SIG'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by 80balls

where in halifax are you from?
I live just outside halifax

although...I am slightly scared of your typing abilities
Quote by devilscruffs14
PUNCTUATION!!!!!

punctuation is the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off his horse" and "I helped my uncle jack off his horse"

lmao
btw: friends don't care about punctuatoin....or spelling for that ammater
edit: and typing skills as well
dont go out to make friends, just hang out with ppl, eventually ull sourround urself with ppl like you and there u go, friends

now just try to sort out the fakes from the true friends
Quote by devilscruffs14
PUNCTUATION!!!!!

hahahahaha awesome and SIGGED. anyways, to TS, join a sports team. almost all of my friends i met through sports, or through friends i met through sports. and try to become friends with people who have a similar interest, like music. thats how i meet most of my friends from school.
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
lol i know i have relly bad trying i just always type fast and i never notice what im wrighting
plus my spelling sucks

i live down main street near the halifax harbor
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
I guess the important thing is not to worry. These things will normally come naturally. Now, if you're a bit of a S.A.D. person, just try to take the initiative to strike up conversations and push yourself to be a little more open.
Quote by yawn

that's sad.

that it just occured to you i mean.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
that's sad.

that it just occured to you i mean.
Pfft, apparently you didn't read my second post in this thread.
i have a lot of people who probably think they're my friends but there are a select few who I consider friends. i'm fine with that. there's nothing wrong with that(that I know of) but friends are people you can hang out with so if you're ever bored, you've got friends to chilax with.
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by devilscruffs14
PUNCTUATION!!!!!

*Sigged*
im 16 and i have no friends....i choose to not have any because im easily affected by what other people say to me so i choose to have music and thats it....i used to have a lot of friends but only found that i tryed to be cool around which caused to me to hate who i was for the past 3 years....no friends isnt a bad thing
Quote by 80balls
It's not wrong, but you might find you like having friends better.

Treat everyone around you as someone worth knowing more about. People in your school. People in the shoppes. Start little conversations about where they got a piece of clothing they're wearing that you find interesting. Or anything that you notice about them.

Talking to people is fun, just on it's own. Sometimes it leads to making friends, too.

EDIT:
Quote by NOLA
im 16 and i have no friends....i choose to not have any because im easily affected by what other people say to me so i choose to have music and thats it....i used to have a lot of friends but only found that i tryed to be cool around which caused to me to hate who i was for the past 3 years....no friends isnt a bad thing

NOLA you need to take a different approach. Don't let what people say affect you. Be proud of who you are, whatever that might be. Don't try to be "cool". Just be polite and allow people to know you. You'll find others who enjoy being around you for who you really are.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Oct 16, 2007,
Quote by 80balls

I have a few friends but not many....I mostly like to be alone and play guitar or work on something.

I'm one of my TV classes me and another student are really into editing and filming video in our spare time so the teacher got us into a project for this weekend where we will be editing the same video the way we think it should be done...at class we will compare how they came out.
Quote by yawn

...and really big lungs.

^(Because the TS used a massive run-on sentence. Get it?)
The thing with that is when you meet people, you have to hide away the fact that you're a prick, which you are, becuase your a guy and we're all pricks.

then after a couple of weeks, you can be yourself..

you'll hate yourself for the fake nice that you hafta put on but yeah thats how it is at uni