Right now, my band is without a drummer, and not having much luck finding one. However, we want to still practice and having a steady beat really helps.

What is the best program I could use to program drum beats/songs, and then burn them to a cd?
You could do this pretty simply with Reason...or even garageband, if you know how to work Midi. There's a shareware called "doggiebox" I think that I used to use way back when...
rythem rascal but i dont know if u can export it to recording software and the plugins kinda suck but its free
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
Quote by CelestialChaos
Right now, my band is without a drummer, and not having much luck finding one. However, we want to still practice and having a steady beat really helps.

What is the best program I could use to program drum beats/songs, and then burn them to a cd?

OMG....my band is looking for a drummer too. cowinkydink...?
beatcraft
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Are you sure you have the ability to amplify your computer to the volume you are used to, or somewhere around there? Simply put, when you have to play something quietly that you are used to at higher volumes it will often get tedious and tensions will flare up... not saying you'll beat each other senseless, but you will probably have much shorter practices. I use Hydrogen... it's free... easy to use and the drum sounds are bearable to an extent. Most free downloadable machines either suck or are a limited demo of a good program. M-Audio, Acid, and a few other recording/ editing softwares come with some drum programs as an included bonus. Though, keep in mind you get what you pay for in the music world.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by carlantos
You could do this pretty simply with Reason...or even garageband, if you know how to work Midi. There's a shareware called "doggiebox" I think that I used to use way back when...

Reason is confusing as hell... then again I just dl'd it one day without any clue as to how to do anything.

I used to use FruityLoops which is pretty good
fruity loops and reason are the best on the market (i prefer FL due it having VSTi support but that won''t matter to you) FL would probably be your best bet because it's easier to use than reason, at least for people not experienced with that sort of software.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm