Well, I think I'm intermediate now, so any recomendations? Also, is there anything to help me get my rythm skills up? That is what I have the most problem with... one of the most important things....
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
well, what style do you listen to? its pretty hard to make recommendations is ppl don't know what you like.
Originally Posted by ibanez_guru
ARE YOU TONE ******ED??????

Thats not a dig either, its a serious question!!!!!!!!!

Quote by gregs1020
well i did sit 5th row for the who in '82.

ears are still ringing a bit.
ohh... I was just gonna take anything, but I guess classic rock to metal. Like Clapton to megadeth to Van Halen.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Pinky19
ohh... I was just gonna take anything, but I guess classic rock to metal. Like Clapton to megadeth to Van Halen.

try learning clapton, megadeth, and van halen songs
specifically try eruption
^i love how you said EXACTLY what I said =)

Quote by Pinky19
Well, I think I'm intermediate now, so any recomendations? Also, is there anything to help me get my rythm skills up? That is what I have the most problem with... one of the most important things....

Then you're not intermediate....You should already have some decent rhythm skills. But anywhoo. I would recommend Crazy Train if you don't know it already. Or Holy Wars by Megadeth.
Be cool.
so rythm is something tat you can learn and develop? YAY!