I don't even know what to categorize this as...
Guitars aren't too complex, I wanted to have a song I could actually play everything
Again just havin fun with all the keyboards hah
I wanted either somethin piano/acoustic at the end but I'll save it for another song
Attachments:
Song 28.zip
This is pretty ****ing epic!
im so glad your back!
your ****ing kickass

this reminds me of like... trance... but metal at the same time.
haha
Good ****ing job man!
Dude, this is really well put together. i'd classify it as ambient/metal/progressive.

Very very well put together. I love main theme, around bar 38, really good.

loved the chorus behind the guitar (the actual voices) and the pad synths

your chord progressions are well put together, great transitions

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693201
4/4 is just so boring. <_<
whoah, thanks for makin me **** myself because of your awesome music yet again. I agree that the guitars aren't too complex, but they sound great, which imo is the most important thing in music. The guitar solo was boring, but it was beautiful and melodic. It fit the song perfectly, and I also really liked the acoustic parts. My only problem with the song was the drums. They fit good, but I would have liked to hear something a little more aggressive. Other then that, it's really awesome (not as good as your song 25 though )
Haha which one was song 25? I deleted a couple songs and had to renumber them all
And yea I know what you mean about the drums, I think it's the first time I didn't use double kicks hah
And thanks Valo and JP97
I believe it was this one

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616940

EDIT: If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you took a look at my newest acoustic thing here \/
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=692538
Last edited by zakatak9389 at Oct 16, 2007,
Oh **** hah, I accidently deleted that song!
Good thing you brought it up lol
And yea I just listened to your song
Sweet, the synth intro reminds me of like some 80's suspense flick....

And then when the drums come in, it sounds like thriller.

Damn this is sweet.

The guitar is good, but I think it's kind of wierd how you have Lead Guitar 2 playing chords while the rythm guitar is playing a harmony.... but whatev, the music is still good.

This song is so sweet, I like the acoustic bit here, especially when the harmony comes in at bar 55. Pure sex.

Woah! Insane shreddage at 65!

Haha I like the bass track over the interlude.

Well yeah the solo was pretty boring till about bar 147.

Fading out....

Damn that was great.... 10/10.

Could you crit one of my little songs? lol, anything in my sig is fine, but I'd prefer my latest one "another metal song".
I'm a person.
Quote by -Sidewinder-
Oh **** hah, I accidently deleted that song!
Good thing you brought it up lol

how could you delete such an amazing song? I actually loved that one so much, I learned how to play the whole thing, which is the only time I've ever done that from a song off of here haha.
Quote by zakatak9389
how could you delete such an amazing song? I actually loved that one so much, I learned how to play the whole thing, which is the only time I've ever done that from a song off of here haha.

Haha I guess I got confused with the numbers and deleted by accident
And yea I've played a couple songs off here, mostly yours and grovermans
And Pink I made a mistake with the Lead II/Rhythm and I didn't feel like switching tracks so I just left em...i'm lazy that way haha
The intro was like an early pop song. lol
The whole thing was amazing, honestly, it was.
The Pre-Chorus was my favourite bit.
Wow. That was excellent. Really well done and there were sections of inspired genius (the underlying keyboard 3 melody in the pre-chorus in particular). Hell, the whole pre-chorus was sublime. The only fault I found was in the Interlude, the fading lead guitar came in on a bad note. Kinda killed the atmosphere. That part in general felt like it was intentionally not playing the obvious notes.

I also found the solo a little uninspired, could have used some more dynamic shifts to really hit it home. The same thing applies to the bridge and outro, needs to go out with a bang rather than a fadeout, though the fadeout did work.

(Critting back 'Birth' would be great)
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
dude thats awesome. The boring guitar solo still sounded epic. I loved the pre-chorus, it sounded just like it should. The keyboards were great throuoght the song, and the intro sounded really good. Also, I really liked the drums in this song. It just sounded good. THemain theme was good, but a little basic. The verse sounds perfect too with the keyboards and acoustic guitar.Man, i wish i was you :P Serioussly, how the hell do you come up with this stuff!!?? o and listen to my newest song, its not in my sig(yet) but its either on the first or second page called untitled metalish song.