So for you guys out there, you know how when you're chillin with your friends you mess around and stuff. Sometimes you'll do like dumb tricks with your balls and just random stupid stuff you definetely don't do in front of girls? well one of my friends told a girl i'm taking to homecoming and talking to about something i did with my balls, which was pretty funny, but i didnt want any girls to know about it. well now she thinks i'm like weird or something, which i'm not, so i was asking, how should i confront her about this cause i really want to straighten things out?
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
Why the **** do you play with your balls infront of other guys. You ARE wierd
You and your friends play with you balls in front of each other?

Wow.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
wth? umm me and my friends dont find playing with our balls together a good time...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
yea...a little strange, but i wouldnt bring it up

just take her to homecoming and see what happens
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
i was about to say what everyone else already said. so ill just express my mutual outrage that he broke dude law. you gotta do something to him now..... nothing ball-related though

balls are fun, expessialy in groups
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
u r weird if u do "funny" with your balls in front of yur friends...
also wtf could u do with your balls in front of yur friends that could be funny to you or them?
Quote by Fender_Strat_50
I swear I am a homosexual.

We see...

But seriously, WTF?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

OK... i dont think you guys understand, we dont enjoy playing with our balls in front of our friends. Have you guys ever heard of the goat or batwing and **** like that? i'm talking about that, and we dont do it all the time, i'm pretty sure all guys have done that
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
Quote by Fender_Strat_50
OK... i dont think you guys understand, we dont enjoy playing with our balls in front of our friends. Have you guys ever heard of the goat or batwing and **** like that? i'm talking about that, and we dont do it all the time, i'm pretty sure all guys have done that

No ****ing clue what you're talking about.
Quote by Fender_Strat_50

OMG THE GAME!!!!!

We played that at uni... we got someone with the goat, all 6 of us, as he walked through the front door. We were all staggared up the stairs, he walked in, and slowly looked up, lol.

I'll provide a youtube vid with the rules in a second.

EDIT: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ByOxg0sMPJg

Be patient, it's a longish video.
the what....? and where the hell do you live....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
the stupidest thing i do in front of my friends is that i get a long and point stick and put it under my shirt so it looks like i have a 5 foot erection.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by Fender_Strat_50
Hi my name's Fender_Strat_50, I enjoy playing with my ball s in front of my friends.

That's basically what I got from your post. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I don't play with my balls around my friends. I am not a homosexual.

yeah, i agree.

i never played with my balls around my friends.

that just seems a little gay.
Quote by Fender_Strat_50

Yea. Waiting is how old again?
Spiral Out
Quote by Fender_Strat_50
So for you guys out there, you know how when you're chillin with your friends you mess around and stuff. Sometimes you'll do like dumb tricks with your balls and just random stupid stuff you definetely don't do in front of girls? well one of my friends told a girl i'm taking to homecoming and talking to about something i did with my balls, which was pretty funny, but i didnt want any girls to know about it. well now she thinks i'm like weird or something, which i'm not, so i was asking, how should i confront her about this cause i really want to straighten things out?

This thread reached a new level of faggotry that I have never heard of before.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
This thread reached a new level of faggotry that I have never heard of before.

Heard of in all of your days as an aug. 07er?

naw just kidding though.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
Teabag him.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws