Anyone ever take really hot hotsauce and then after the capsaicin stops burning, you get a rush of endorphins, and you feel all mellow? It feels great. Just thought I'd start a thread about it.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Are telling me you can get high off hot sauce?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I've had two habeneros, and this never happenned. I just felt like ****.
I'm a person.
Not really "high", but your brain will release natural painkillers. I assume you know what endorphins are? Try it.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Last edited by nosushi4you at Oct 16, 2007,
I soak my contacts in hot sauce every night. Then I wake up and stir my coffee with my erect penis. **** y'all.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Quote by nosushi4you
Not really "high", but your brain will release natural painskillers. I assume you know what endorphins are? Try it.

Yes, I know what endorphins are. The only time I've ever poured Frank's on me, it just burned alot.
Hey it's another thread claiming that you can get high off of hot sauce. It's only been like 2 weeks since the last one.
I didn't see that other thread. And once again, it's not "high". And it's not BS, it's been proven.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Never happened. And I gulped down have a bottle of tobasco sauce for a dare.
Oh noes!
my gfs bad had a bunch of this hot sauce...

"Dave's Gourmet ultimate insanity hot sauce" (heres the little ****er http://www.peppers.com/images/products/daveultimate.jpg)

it had a spicyness rating of "++insane" on the thermometer... so anyways... him and his friend where having a hot sauce tasting contest whilst camping... I was watching this.... sooooo anyways.... me and my gf and this other kid try some and our mouths were on fire for 5 minutes after wards of tasting... made my eyes water.... sooo later that day me and my gf went off to do somthing... might've been swimming or to go on a walk.... anyhoo... sooo, we get back to the camp and my gfs mom told us that my gfs dad passed out because the of the hot sauce.... one of the guys there had had a smiilar experience before and thats what caused him to pass out..... moral of the story.... doooo noooo use Daves Gourmet ultimate insanity hot sauce.... it has a warning label ffs...
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Tobasco won't work. It isn't strong enough. You need a strong habenaro sauce or some good Datil pepper sauce.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Hey it's another thread claiming that you can get high off of hot sauce. It's only been like 2 weeks since the last one.

are you just telling people how long its been since threads like the ones you are posting in have been posted?
Quote by nosushi4you
Tobasco won't work. It isn't strong enough. You need a strong habenaro sauce or some good Datil pepper sauce.

Geez, then I guess that would make sense. I have to try that sometime...
Oh noes!
I hope you people aren't getting the wrong idea about this thread. I'm not trying to say "OMG!!! Get high off teh hotsauce!!!!" I'm wondering if anyone has ever noticed this.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by nosushi4you
I didn't see that other thread. And once again, it's not "high". And it's not BS, it's been proven.

Who the hell actually took the time & research to see if hot sauce gives you a rush of endorphins and gives you a pleasant feeling?
Are you talking about me? Or the scientists who found out? Cause I found out one day looking through Erowid.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?