But I'm not sure what the best way to do it is. Mainly I want to sell my Spider II 112. Where do you think I could get the most for it? I forget how much I paid for it. It's missing some screws but other than that it works just as well as when I bought it (if you consider a Spider as working well at all in the first place). I know it wont count much towards it, but I'm looking to save up for a much better amp. Maybe find a used 5150...

I WAS going to buy a new guitar because I REALLY want something with a Floyd, but my band is gonna start gigging REALLY soon and this Spider POS just isn't going to cut it. And I'm having a hard time convincing my rhythm guitarist of the same (he uses a Spider III 212 and thinks its soo good >.< ... THEN he tries to tell me that it can beat the crap out of any Peavey. I almost kicked him out of the band for saying that =p but alas, hes also my singer and he's INCREDIBLE at that). Ohh well. I guess it's a lost cause until I get him to actually plug into a good amp.

But that's not the point. So what are your thoughts? Sam Ash? Guitar Center? The local small time shop? George's? eBay? Craig's list? Something else? Throw it off a cliff?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Funny, those are the two answers I expected to get the most of.
Ohh and another question. Would it be cheaper (than buying a new guitar) or even wise to buy an OFR and find some place that will cut the necessary holes and what not to put it on my Viper?