Good guitar? No? Anything else you can suggest for $800 US or under? No preference on style or sound, cause I wanna try out a lot of different stuff.
Last edited by Mlairuk at Oct 16, 2007,
Ibanez s250ex, i think thats the name of it

i LOVED the feeling of it, i was in that gc playing for over an hour on it
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
i tried it, for the price i thought it was an amazing guitar, id reccomend the non-trem one though, trems are only usefull if theyre like double-locking floyd rose type things. anyways, i was impressed by it
I own the PRS SE Custom and can't complain. I think it has great tone and feel. The only bad thing is that it's a bitch to keep in tune, but it has a floating tremolo so what can you expect right?

I would get it, but really the best way to buy a guitar is try every one you can in your price range and just go with the one that feels right. You can't completely trust someone else's opinion.
Quote by Teh GIR
Ibanez s250ex, i think thats the name of it

i LOVED the feeling of it, i was in that gc playing for over an hour on it

id completely disagree with this guy, but he has a gibson V like me, so i dont really feel like going against him
hey every guitar is different, ive played two of the same exact american strats and one was amzing and the other played like ****
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
i would say go for the SE custom since its only like 500 bucks(at least the one at my local GC is) so get that and then upgrade the pickups with the extra 300 or put that money towards a new amp. I played it and i liked it a lot.
Guitars:
Fender MIM Telecaster
Epiphone SG Goth
Ibanez Soundgear Bass
Amps:
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Crate BT-50
Don't get an SE. They are deceiving. They look like Custom 22/24's in low res pictures.
If you are interested in the PRS SE Custom, I'd definitely suggest taking a look at the Michael Kelly Valor Custom.

Better specs, excellent build quality, cozy neck, very resonant, and less expensive .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
If you are interested in the PRS SE Custom, I'd definitely suggest taking a look at the Michael Kelly Valor Custom.

Better specs, excellent build quality, cozy neck, very resonant, and less expensive .

+1 Micheal Kelly guitars are a great value and very good guitars.