thekooliest09
Banned
362 IQ
Hey, I'm 12, and I'm going to an August Burns Red and Unearth concert the 27th...

Reply Yes...If you think I will die.
Reply No...If you think I'll live.

By the way, this is my first concert!!!

Good luck me!
zayG
SIQQ CHUGZ BRAH
1,193 IQ
this thread reeks of phail
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
potcorn56
UG's Deadliest Chemist
532 IQ
at crockrock?
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
I'm_Guitarded
UG Member
174 IQ
have fun

i know the dudes from Unearth
Buz is from the town i live in, he and my next door neigbor were skate-buddies
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
Yes

Now die.

jk. I remember my first concert, I was pumped too. Just dont piss anyone big off and you'll have fun.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
RentACar
Banned
539 IQ
Why are you listening to Unearth at 12? Woah. At this rate, you should be sacrificing yourslef to some dark lord at 14...

BTW, If you plan on moshing, there's a chance your gonna get crushed, unless you're chunky. Whatever you do, concentrate on keeping your feet on the ground, and DO NOT lose your shoes. If it becomes loose, byebye shoes, then bye bye toes.
zayG
SIQQ CHUGZ BRAH
1,193 IQ
But yeah, if you go in the pit at 12 as the normal size a 12 year old would be, you'd probably get killed
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
CodySG
Boomshakalaka King
758 IQ
Why in the fuck do you think you're going to die???

That's just dumb...just have fun, don't worry about DeATh FrOm MUSHPITZZA!!!!!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
PaintOurSilence
tipsmash
1,047 IQ
You might lose a limb during an Unearth breakdown.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
thekooliest09
Banned
362 IQ
Quote by RentACar
Why are you listening to Unearth at 12? Woah. At this rate, you should be sacrificing yourslef to some dark lord at 14...

BTW, If you plan on moshing, there's a chance your gonna get crushed, unless you're chunky. Whatever you do, concentrate on keeping your feet on the ground, and DO NOT lose your shoes. If it becomes loose, byebye shoes, then bye bye toes.

yeah im not going to mosh lol...but i prolly will wen i go to wapred...and i hope i dont get sacrificed xD
RentACar
Banned
539 IQ
Quote by thekooliest09
yeah im not going to mosh lol...but i prolly will wen i go to wapred...and i hope i dont get sacrificed xD

Warped Metalcore moshing is a joke. I've been to warped and the only non-ska moshes (best ever) that are worth while, was NOFX, Bad religion and GALLOWS.
But 13 is a good warped age...
nayleD1337
Banned
340 IQ
Quote by thekooliest09

eh, at warped too many ****in hardcore dancers, they're are hardly any good pits. At least thats the way it is in minnesota.

@ the thread topic...

you should be fine, even if you do mosh. At my first concert, all the bigger guys really looked out for the younger kids, it was really sweet.