Okay I'm not here to talk about cell phones as in what kind you have and blah blah blah. But I'm having a HUGETIME issue with my sister being harassed, well not harassed but she is dillusional that the person calling and texting her phone is a friend but im almost CERTAIN it's like a creep or worse a pedo and I need to find a way to block this cell number from calling and texting her phone because should I change her cell number, she will just tell him the new number so... is this possible (blocking a person from calling and texting...) and if so PLEASE tell me because im so scared that something really bad will happen if this isnt stopped.
Uhh, how about you talk to the guy that's calling her and tell him to back off? Have you told her about this?
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by jravolta
Uhh, how about you talk to the guy that's calling her and tell him to back off? Have you told her about this?

I have told this guy to back off many a time and yes I have talked to her about this and she thinks she's in love with this guy
Last edited by fendernoob_2007 at Oct 16, 2007,
go to where you bought your phone tell them the number and they willl block it on the phone and trace the guys phone if needed
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
You can block numbers on certain phones I think. Or have your parents call the phone company and I'm sure they could block it.

It blocks the last called number. I think you might have to put your number after it though... not sure.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

periods help
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."