Hey im looking for an amp in the 350 - 500 range thats similar to the line 6 spider 3 but without the stupid 400 presets.and solid state

So ideally i want an amp that you can hook right up to your computer and you can save presets with, you can hook a channel select pedal and any other effects pedals.
and i dont want those stupid built in amp effects , id rather have a **** load of knobs on the amp so i can really create a unique sound instead of presets and effects.

And i will be playing alot of metal and hard rock with it so deffenitly high gain and i want it to be 50 watts or more.

Im just wondering if an amp like this even exists.

thanks guys
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by Bobsam3
Hey im looking for an amp in the 350 - 500 range thats similar to the line 6 spider 3 but without the stupid 400 presets.and solid state

so you want a digital amp without presets? and you want this 'digital' amp to be a tube amp?
Maybe the Line 6 XTL or such? You can edit your tones directly on the computer and download patches. Of course you would need speakers if you choose. I run mine through powered studio monitors (good for apt jamming, recording. No need to gig so dont need anything more). You will have the modeling amp options or you can choose to just use the effects and bypass the amp models. Plenty of knobs and settings to make you go nuts. Even has that "Bender" mod, like the Whammy pedal.....although I havent been able to perfect using it.
sounds kinda like the switchblade, but thats about $1000 more
not sure about the computer thing, sounds more like a floor modeler
Quote by makuserusukotto
so you want a digital amp without presets? and you want this 'digital' amp to be a tube amp?

sorry i mean i want a digital, not necessarilly digital but just one that i could plug right into my computer , plug my mp3 player into ,and attach pedals to.

and i want it to be solid state thanks
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out

Primus Sucks
Line 6 spider II. Its basically a spider III without the presets.

A used Flextone II or III would be a much better buy though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
hmmmm... anymore suggestions
Quote by Mackawade

Quote by last-1s-out

Primus Sucks