Both these bands are closely related but who do you guys think has better music, the foos or nirvana, i personaly like the foos better
I dont know, i like them both the same really. They both have their strong points.

Although it shouldnt be my buisness, i get really mad when people are obsessive over nirvana. They get really ignorant sometimes.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
i prefer nirvana but they both are amazing imo
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
They are two completly different bands. They are two of my favorites though
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^ Dont be a queer

Oh and Nirvana>>>>>>>>>>Foo Fighters
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
I think I prefer the Foo Fighters, but that's because they are a little more structured, organized and dynamic (all of which are just preferences). Not that the Foos are groundbreaking...
Quote by Megalomaniac16
I LIKE Nirvana better, but the Foos ARE better. (If that makes sense at all)

In what aspect? Sure, they're a bit more technical than Nirvana, but the Foo Fighters are generally pretty forgettable, I find.
Id have to say Foo Fighters.I dont really get how Dave Grohl went from Nirvana to them.Nirvanas good but its really unhappy sounding.While the Foo Fighters have a much more upbeat sound to them.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters