The other thread was getting too long, so continue in here.
Ill start.

This summer i was in wildwood with my friends, and my one friend kevin was sleeping (he was deffinitly knocked the fu** out) and we were watching the movie Holes. And in his sleep he just started screaming "I LIKE TO DIG I LIKE TO DIG!!"
good times.
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
i usually don't remember my dreams, but about every march or so, i have a recurring dreams of crazed monkeys storming my city in search of banannas.
so once i was awake in the middle of the night, my cousin was asleep. he randomly (in his sleep) gets up and starts yellin "WHAT THE ****" a million times over, and **** like "i aint afraid of you" and "thats right" while he was beatin the crap out of his pillow and blanket. he was actually standing up and stompin on it. then he just lays back down and goes to sleep.
the title is way to misleading...even for UG
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
one time i smoked a lot of weed n listened to killswitch, and in one of my dreams i was dressed as a priest or something n i was jumping off a diving board for hours on end to holy diver in the background... it was crazy lol
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
lol. now that i think about it thats true... ok
"Weirdest action done while sleeping"
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)