ok well right now i have an acoustic and im hoping to up-grade to a electric guitar
i was wondering if anybody could tell me wat kind of electric guitar packages a beginner like me can buy
anything will be fine as long as it sounds good and lasts awhile
so can anybody tell wat type of guitar,amp,and that kind of stuff to buy?

*edit
right now im kinda leaning towards this one
personally i would recommend the ibanez jumpstart pack
My stuff:
ESP LTD KH 202 w/ emg 81's
PEAVEY 5150 II Head
4x12 MESA BOOGIE RECTIFIER CAB

A recent study shows that 92% of all teens have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
I'd recommend checking out a Squier Strat Pack. Some people will vehemently disagree, but I still play my Squier to this day, despite having upgraded. Its a great guitar to just go crazy with at band practice and jam sessions. However, for beginners, its even better as its a basic setup, the amp isn't too powerful, but not too wimpy either. Make sure you check out the pack with the Fender 15G amp. Other than that, try out a few guitars and amps and see if your local music shop has some sort of "build it yourself pack", like you pick the amp and guitar, and they give you a discount.

Have fun and good luck!
Current Rig:
Fender CS Eric Clapton Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Digitech Crossroads Pedal

In the stereo: The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
idk
my b-day is coming up so maybe somewhere around
2--300 dollars
maybe not even that
Squier Strat Pack is right in that range, and it takes care of EVERYTHING. I hate to sound like a salesman, but its a great pack for your price range.
Current Rig:
Fender CS Eric Clapton Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Digitech Crossroads Pedal

In the stereo: The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
Quote by Zep_shizzle
idk
my b-day is coming up so maybe somewhere around
2--300 dollars
maybe not even that

link pls
I would say maybe buy an epiphone pack, or an epiphone, or anything that is cheap, guitar and then an epiphone valve junior with a distortion pedal
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
If possible you should see about upgrading to the squier standard strat instead of the affinity they are much better.