well sorta.

somewhere in the states, the is a KILLER AMOEBA. alice Cooper said so on his radio station a few minutes ago.

no freakin' lie.

don't turn your back stupid science world.

/random 11:00PM retardedness.
ha.....

it's 10:00 here....

i win....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
That thing in warm water that a couple people have died from?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
all amoebas are killer... just gotta be in warm water with the possibility of having amoebas.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Two minutes till alice cooper radio (assuming he does it every day!)

EDIT: and the Coop opens with a Bowie song.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Oct 17, 2007,
i ****ing love the Coop.

and guys, not just put in warm water, its an amoeba, that goes though the body and straight to the brain, and kills people.
I heard about those. They go up your nose and slowly eat away your brain.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
You mean the prophecy came true?

In days gone by, men did die
In a forbidden war
To the cross, they were but slaves
Blind fate plotted graves
To protect, the SKULLWORM legend they called it the Crucades?

I knew skullworms did exist. Who remembers Skullworms?
Oh man, you don't remember Skullworms.

Lucky for you, it's on my myspace.

PS.) A couple of years ago I discovered skullworms and wrote a song about it. I was obsessed with skullworms for ages. I had various skull avatars for about a year.
I remember the skull worms.
A guy who had some type of cancer that ate the top of his scalp off got infected with them and they ate his brain.

The name of the dreaded, brain eating amoba is Naegleria fowleri.
Since the Coop is warning people about it, I will temporarily forgive him for becoming a conservative who wears cardigans and plays golf with Republican evangelists.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Hes stated that he will never push his religion or political beliefs upon other people so i respect him for that.

the band shouldve never broken up though.
But I thought the Coop wanted to be "Elected"?

I won't trash his band, (*cough*mainstream Stooges wanna-bes*cough*)but the only songs he did that I liked were his cover of Love's "7&7 is", the aforementioned "Elected" and "Under My Wheels".
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
i'm not gonna speak for an artist, it's not my place to do so, I've only said what i've heard him say himself, and its also been, what, 30 years since that?
Amoeba!

Amoeba!

Amoeba!

Amoebaaahaa!

We are the scientists in the lab

Looking through a microscope

Those little glass slides they never lie

How can this small mind cope!
that's ****ing sweet. i wanna make a killer music video for youtube now with that song juxtaposed with headlines and pictures of dead people. punx.
#DTWD
Quote by BrianApocalypse
You mean the prophecy came true?

In days gone by, men did die
In a forbidden war
To the cross, they were but slaves
Blind fate plotted graves
To protect, the SKULLWORM legend they called it the Crucades?

I knew skullworms did exist. Who remembers Skullworms?

ha....i remember....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.