went really well. wasnt exactly a gig but my frist time up on stage at a school function good itmes. any first gig storeis?> sorry bad typing and spelling etc
i played in a bar when i was 17, it was awesome because drunk people think everything sounds better than it really does.
if you get Firefox it underlines in red spelling mistakes

all my gigs have been at parties and s#$t, good times
my first gig sort of thing i think was for HSC (witch is yr12 certificate) my band was the only band there reli so when our yr 12's had their exams we got about 4-5 ppl wanting us to play for them with something like 4 songs each. very very stressfull, missed half of my yr 10 classes (not that i'm complaining) a hell of alot of pressure on us, cuz we got a few more songs to play pretty much at the last minute.. i was damn glad when they were over
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
A buddy of mine is a bassist, and that guy has one of the best first gig stories ever.

Right after the show, some random chick comes up to him and says:
"You're the bassist, right?"
"Yeah."
*Proceeds to suck-face with him for the next 15 minutes.*

That's kinda how I always imagined my first show, that mofo actually got to do it though.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
There is a stickied thread dedicated to gig stories, a lot of them are really good and it needs some new ones if you feel like telling a story.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by krypto1339
A buddy of mine is a bassist, and that guy has one of the best first gig stories ever.

Right after the show, some random chick comes up to him and says:
"You're the bassist, right?"
"Yeah."
*Proceeds to suck-face with him for the next 15 minutes.*

That's kinda how I always imagined my first show, that mofo actually got to do it though.

He kissed a girl for FIFTEEN MINUTES!!! that's like the longest anoyone has ever been with a girl!!! I wish i was him!!!

but seriously my first gig was at a school function, with the first band i was in. it was a ****ty band and was one of those things where the crowd just sits there the whole time. i really prefer the ones when everybody's drunk and/ or just having a good time, dancing and all that
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
it was at a school assembly, I was waay to drunk to sing then I got suspended for three days because I went to school drunk.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
My first onstage experience was at the school talent show...some friends and I got a little band together with another friend of mine who played keyboards, and we did a heavy metal version of "Carol of the Bells"...we won!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I played Super Mario on guitar for my talent show...

...I lost to some douchebag that juggled. I got pwned by an ass-pirate... :|
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.