As the title states, new 3 channel dual rectifier with matching 4x12, such a great amp

Any with my legacy

Wow! Nice! Beautiful amp.
-"Sunny Jane" '04 MIM Sunburst Fender Tele. DD HB102(n)
-"Sapphire" Indie Tribal Extreme
-"Joy" Vintage 1100N Acoustic
-"Booty" Black Squier Jazz Bass
Traynor YCS50 1x12 (V30 Speaker)
Mark Bass Little Mk II
1x15 bass cab
ah yes.... I remember the day! Enjoy it, man. It'll be one hell of a tone beast. Don't listen to anyone else talking about the Mark IV. I say this because THEY KNOW that you bought a Recto, so ofcourse in come the Mark IV guys to hijack the thread. Rock on, dude. Rock on!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Man, that's some crazy rig you got there.

Congrats!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by guitarrocka205
ah yes.... I remember the day! Enjoy it, man. It'll be one hell of a tone beast. Don't listen to anyone else talking about the Mark IV. I say this because THEY KNOW that you bought a Recto, so ofcourse in come the Mark IV guys to hijack the thread. Rock on, dude. Rock on!

Its cool bro, ive owned a mark iv before myself so i can hold my own
how do the mark IV and the 3 channel dual rectifier compare? I've been looking at both and its cheaper if i got a rectifier, but i like the thought of infinite tweaking
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
They are pretty similar with the recto being a bit rawer, some dig it some dont
Eh...

Wait a second--

TS, don't you go on MXforums? I think I recognized you.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by guitarrocka205

congrats on the amp man, they can sound badass in the right hands. How does it sound with the G-major? I had heard some issues with the fx loop, but I don't know if that was the 2 or 3 channel.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Last edited by Erock503 at Oct 17, 2007,
Quote by Erock503

congrats on the amp man, they can sound badass in the right hands. How does it sound with the G-major? I had heard some issues with the fx loop, but I don't know if that was the 2 or 3 channel.

The loop on the 3 channel kinda sucks
^I'm jealous of that rig, how much did you pay for the Legacy and Recto stacks. And i saw in your profile you had a V3, did you sell it?