Well i've had my Zen for a few months maybe, and the screen is already trashed, it's all white now, (should have gone with the ipod) but anyway, if I took it into a local computer store or something like that, they could fix it?
What did you do to it?

And I've had my Zen over a year with no problems. No mp3 player is perfect.
Hi, I'm Peter
Should have gone with iPod...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by Dirk Gently
What did you do to it?

And I've had my Zen over a year with no problems. No mp3 player is perfect.

I'm not sure when exactly it happened, but it was during the school day, it might have gotten smushed a little, but i can't imagine to the point where it would have broken it.
Quote by zippidyduda

Uh no. iPods break twice as much.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by si!
Vision M.

Actually, I came into this thread because I have a Vision M. The same thing happened to mine, but i had a warranty so they gave me a new one, that was 4 months ago, and it's working fine since. I don't think that this can be fixed, but if you have a warranty, they might give it to you. If this is the same problem that I had.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
Actually, I came into this thread because I have a Vision M. The same thing happened to mine, but i had a warranty so they gave me a new one, that was 4 months ago, and it's working fine since. I don't think that this can be fixed, but if you have a warranty, they might give it to you. If this is the same problem that I had.

No warranty, son of a gun.
Quote by zippidyduda

Umm no iPods are the most un-durable MP3 player on the planet.
Quote by si!
Vision M.

I just asked cause i just got the new Zen for my birhtday and i thought you were talking about the same one so i got worried the that might happen to mine
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

If you got it new a couple months ago, it's still under warranty.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Masonpwiley
Umm no iPods are the most un-durable MP3 player on the planet.

I have had three and none of them have ever broken... maybe you just suck at electronics?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
It seems to me that if you just bring something to BestBuy they will assume it's under warranty and do whatever they have to to fix or replace it. I never break anything but my friend is always breaking her ipod or laptop or something, resulting in me having to drive her to bestbuy, and she's now had her laptop fixed twice and her ipod replaced twiced and she never had any information about warranties.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
my screen cracked like a month after warranty ran out, so i had to fork out for a new one.

but on the upside, i upgraded to 60gb.

i think you can get the screen fixed, but its so expensive you may as well not bother.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Stop treating your stuff like ****. it took years for my Zen Micro to die, and even then i salvaged the drive from it!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I have the same one, I dont know about the screen being white but mine got scratched extremely fast. I got the protective screen and it made it look 1000x times better.

Just curious but, what do you think of its battery life?

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
I have a Vision M. The screen is scratched as hell but it's fine.

Problem is that I think some kind of Cillit Bang thing has corroded the bottom of it, all over the back button and the bottom half of the touchpad. Is that actually at all possible? I cleaned a table with a bit of it and put the tissue back in my pocket, and as I did it I took out the MP3 player. Put it back in, walked to the car, took it out and it was messed up...
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
you should have got a zune, so you should wait till they put out the new ones and get one of those cause they look badass
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS