Well after reading the MadMaxLuke thread and thinking for a while, I have a bit of an idea. It may sound crazy, but I think it is definitely playing a part in fighting these despicable things that people do to young girls.

Just say 100 of us make a bit of a pact. Every day we go on a chat board or whatever, find a pedophile (just as Blackzeppelin did) and talk to them for 6 minutes (preferably more), just pretending to be a young girl. At the end, call them a sick f*ck, whatever, block them.

If 100 people each did that for 6 minutes a day, then that would be 10 hours that pedophiles could be chatting up 13 year-old girls that they want to have sex with, but instead are having that time wasted by us.

Not only would it take their time that they could be taking advantage of children, but hopefully demoralize them aswell.

Anyone else think that this is a good idea? Obviously the more people to get involved the better.
or you could call the cops and get their perverted ass off the streets?

just a thought...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I couldn't do it. I would end up asking for their address and killing them. :|
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by soulflyV
Why would we fight ourselves?

truer words were never spoken.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
If you guys really want to mess with pedophiles, go to 12chan, the password is on Encyclopedia Dramatica for the sole purpose of making the sick bastards on there want to kill themselves. (Trust me on this one, they are some sick mother****ers).

Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
And if you don't find a pedophile, do you just pretend that somebody is?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
We can be like "so where do you live, whats your number?" and call them a sick pervert and call the police and give them the info and chat log.
Quote by hug a llama
I'd probably do it...got nothing else better to do other than homework.

im the same
Quote by Dog454
If you guys really want to mess with pedophiles, go to 12chan, the password is on Encyclopedia Dramatica for the sole purpose of making the sick bastards on there want to kill themselves. (Trust me on this one, they are some sick mother****ers).

+1

I once made a thread asking how 12chan can be legal.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Napalmdeth
how do we find these pedos

sounds like possible epic lulz

I've done this before. It's very easy and people are very naive.
Quote by Napalmdeth
how do we find these pedos

sounds like possible epic lulz

Google 'Teen Chat'.

Voila!

And yes, epic lulz are a'plenty!