Ok, here's the thing. One of my many dreams came true recently when I discovered a near finished skatepark a few blocks from my house. The skatepark itself is finished (it's public/outdoors) just around it there's still dirt and a tractor or whatever. There are No Trespassing signs on the fences surrounding it. It I was skating in it, (I'm 18) and a policeman saw and pulled me aside, what are the likely options of what would happen?
Many thanks.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
You'd get a ticket for trespassing. If the owners want to press additional charges for some odd reason...you'd be paying out your ass for toilet paper dude.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
you probably wouldn't have much trouble unless the owner called the cops, then you'd get one of two things.

jail time

or a big fine.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by Blow Me
You'd get a ticket for trespassing. If the owners want to press additional charges for some odd reason...you'd be paying out your ass for toilet paper dude.

The city owns it. It doesnt cost or anything, its free, but they just have to finish up little things I guess. How much is a trespassing ticket? Would I really get arrested?
Trespassing is not something you want to do. What would happen really depends on the attitude of the police officer, but it can get pretty serious. They would at least tell you to go home, but most likely they would at least take you in to the station and give you a talking to. The fact that you're 18 makes jail another option, and that's not something you want to chance. Honestly, that may even make it more likely that they'd arrest you, just for the fact that you're not a minor anymore and you aren't expected to be doing stuff like that.
Yeah, that is what I thought. For shame.
So frustrating!
If the city owns it, then you could also be slapped with a ticket for being in a public park after closing. The fine here in Indiana is about $130-180.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
If the city owns it, then you could also be slapped with a ticket for being in a public park after closing. The fine here in Indiana is about $130-180.

another hoosier? ill be dammed.....

but to TS, id advise against it. its shouldnt be that long until the park opens, so you can be patient.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join