Scarified - Racer X
The tapping part is fast, but if you learn it its a good part to practice on.
Or try to transcribe some van halen guitar taps into bass.
Any Stu Hamm....I particularly like The first movement of Moonlight Sonata, 'Remember' and his version of the Star Spangled Banner. I learned to tap with Eruption by Van Halen I think....And Scarified by Racer X is also good, as has been said.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
I would start with something like Moonlight Sonata as previously stated, and then Linus and Lucy to build independance with each hand. Jerry Was A Race Car Driver and DMV (especially DMV) are good starting songs to learn. I wouldn't really recomend Scarified until you are more confident with your ability
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
If you're really new to tapping and want something that isn't that hard or constant, learn Butterflies and Hurricanes by Muse, the intro has a type of tapping, but it's not all the way through the song.
Primus - DMV

The main riff isn't too bad. It's all the fills and other crazy things he does that are hard.
Yus Stu Hamm country music is good as! Same with Moonlight Sonata. It takes a while to train all your fingers to be able to tap but its hella worth it
. . .

WOW SH*T

My Axe: WarwickThumb