Well I'm getting my SV6 soon so I decided to make a Vintage Thread seeing as I haven't found one yet. Discuss anything to do with your Vintage beauty here.

While I'm at it, how do the stock pups sound clean?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
My grandad has a vintage Les paul. It's actually really nice with the gold hardware, it's a really nice example. Nice distortion but cleans suck.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Woo Vintage Thread!

They are great guitars, however the stock pickups seem to be overly bassy at the neck and overly treblely at the bridge, plus the electronics are a bit suspect. Other than that they are all solid guitars.
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult
I have to admit, they are perfect project guitars. A les paul is one great basic spec, gold hardware, open book style headstock...
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by Sharly
Woo Vintage Thread!

They are great guitars, however the stock pickups seem to be overly bassy at the neck and overly treblely at the bridge, plus the electronics are a bit suspect. Other than that they are all solid guitars.

hey, nice stuff. specifically the echohead delay.
and i was recently told by some japanese girl that i look like "the guy from lord of the rings".
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Plus they have near exact copies of the original body shapes which I prefer instead of having an odd bit of wood pointing out to make it different.

The stock specs on my SG are amazing Solid Mahogany body, Rosewood Fretboard, Wilkinson Hardware. You can't ask for more on a budget guitar can you?

I really want one of their strats.

EDIT: ^ Haha cheers, I hope to rectify my likeness with a haircut today.
Guitars Fender Highway 1 Telecaster, Vintage VS-6, Yamaha C-40 Classical
Amps Laney VC15, Crate GT212 *FOR SALE*
Pedals Fulltone OCD, Vox V847, Marshall The Echohead, EHX Small Clone, Korg DT-10

Member of the Laney Cult