Who are some of your favorite voice impressionists, and what are your favorite impressions?

This guy is my favorite, check him out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBUESQKax_I His name is Piotr Walczuk, he is great at voices. He can do Emperor Palpatine, the emperor, John Hurt, Austin Powers, Kermit the frog, Gollum, Christopher Lee Stan Lee, Ian McKellan, Richard Harris, Antonio Banderas and much more. Make sure to subscribe if you like his vids, he really deserves credit.
Quote by larry jones
Caliendo is the one everyone knows nowadays.

He is one of my favourites. His John Madden is frighteningly realistic.
Caliendo isn't very good. I do better impressions than him. But this Piotr guy is amazing.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Wow, this guy is one badass mofo! I like him...:
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by TheforumTroll
Caliendo isn't very good. I do better impressions than him. But this Piotr guy is amazing.

bull**** you do
Thanks for the replies. I hope more people check him out, he's great.
He is insane!

I loved his Chirstopher Walken!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I don't have a recording of it, but I can do a wicked Cartman impersonation...I need to record that sometime.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by Napalmdeth
bull**** you do

I don't see why it would be that hard to believe but I'' admit his repertoire of impressions is more impressive. (I just assumed he wasn't that good because Mad TV sucks ass). I can't do nearly as many impressions... but all I know is that my Ahnold impression demolishes his, and I can usually come up with good impressions within a day or two.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1