www.myspace.com/jonpaulstgermain

i dont know how to say it. but WE are the future leaders of the earth and we dont want to die becasue of some pussy ass global warming scam. why dont we do something about it! like drugs! if we all did drugs then nothing would ever matter again and we'd all be ok in our own little way dont you see? dont you see the waves crawling on the shore? do you feel the wind on your back. how bout the beer in your throat. i know tyou feel the beer. and the pot. and the cough syrup! the cough syrup is what gets you the MOST EFFED UP so drink it well and often if you want to survive. the survival of the fittest comes from the the survival of the richest. so the more syrup you sell the more syrup you drink so the more rich you get so the more survivors come to you for more syrup! drink up! and listen close! so close! YOU MUST LISTEN CLOSELY. music will save you. find what it is about music that you love.. and latch onto it. let it carry you away and it will save you from yourself someday. it will save you from your hell one day.
Quote by burrit0
Sorry, I wasn't listening.

good thing you read on a forum.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Nah, Im not a drug person. Nice try though.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Cough syrup (DXM) will give you kidney stones from the high amount of Acetominophen (sp?) in it. My friend pisses blood because he OD'd on 68 coricidin's.

Have fun dumbass :|
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
hey man i dont think your better than me cause your not! i dont do **** with your long A-word in it so **** YOU ^^^
Quote by jimmysaint
hey man i dont think your better than me cause your not! i dont do **** with your long A-word in it so **** YOU ^^^

<Insert irate arguement with dumbass here>
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by jimmysaint
i hope TS doesnt stand for me

hahahaha

TS = Thread starter, which is in fact, you.