I'm upgrading to a new Dean Razorback Explosion or just any of the Dean Dime ML series (If I can find any in my local music shops) and a new all-tube amp. I don't know what kind of amp I should get, any suggestions? I play metal all the time, and also need some soloing tone. What amp should I get: Line6, Krank, Randall, Marshall or whatever. Anything from 300-600 dollars? I'd appreciate your suggestions.
i kinda like the roland cube 60. got lots of positive feedbacks about it. they have a review of that amp in this web. might wanna check it out
used mesa F-30.
used 5150 combo.
used jcm 900 combo

are you going to be gigging?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
disil he doesnt want a solid state amp... he wants a beast. if your gonna go darrel go krank then. not sure if any krank tubes are 3 to 600 though
Don't go Krank. There are cheeper ways to make yourself look extravagent, like wearing tight pants or getting a large wig.
Quote by ssguitar
used mesa F-30.
used 5150 combo.
used jcm 900 combo

+3
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
You might luck out and get a metal tube amp used, but anything new in that price range will have to be pushed with a pedal.
Quote by Guitar-God-Elf
nothing line 6 is ALL-tube so scrap that

doesn't the spider valve have a tube pre and power amp ?
Quote by The red Strat.
doesn't the spider valve have a tube pre and power amp ?
It does, but before the valve preamp it has the Spider digital modelling section. So all in all, it's a glorified Spider. IE not so good.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Don't go Krank. There are cheeper ways to make yourself look extravagent, like wearing tight pants or getting a large wig.

Ahahaha. you're funny. But Yeah I won't go Krank because they're ridiculously overpriced like 1000 for a combo, I think..
Quote by omarrodrigez
+3

did someone +1 or 2 me?

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by ssguitar
used mesa F-30.
used 5150 combo.
used jcm 900 combo

Yeah Sometimes, but it's mostly gonna be a home amp. How much would a used JCM 900 combo cost?
i got mine totally overpriced for $650. you can get it for $550 if your good at haggling. but 50/100 watts is dead loud for home use. if you get the 50 i would use the 25 watt setting as much as possible, i have mine on the 100w.

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy

JCM900 FOR SELL!
sry if this is hijacking, but...YOU GOT THE jcm 900 FOR 650 NEW???//?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...