Hey all.. so probably a thread that wont help me much.. but here goes

I saw this song playing in burger king and it was a country / soft rock sort of song with a guy singing aswell as a woman.

in the video, its a wooden studio with pianos and mics and guitars and looks very snazzy

the guy looks like Colin Hae and the girl looked like a pop singer.. mandy moore maybe. just very good looking.

anyway i have no idea what it is or the lyrics =S for some reason the words
'birch and carroll' come to mind, but they might not even be related.

anyway if anyone has any ideas what this song might be, i would love you forever.
cheers
it MIGHT be that bon jovi song, "who says you can't go home"
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
bon jovi did some work w/ a country band wth are they called........ i cant remember my sister listens to them ill go see

edit. ah the band is called sugarland, but idk if this is what your looking for or not
i think it's a duet between allison krauss and another guy i can't remember the name of. The song is probably I Ain't Missing You or a similar title.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
yeah isnt it like allison krauss and was it brad paisley, or uncle kracker or someone. idk
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
Allison Krauss (has a voice like an angel) and something Waits. The song was a hit for him mid to late eighties. And yes the name of it is "Missing you"