Page 1 of 2
****ing girls...

i dont know if you guys will remeber this but a while back i posted why this girl was mad at me for not wanting to hang out...( i told her i was sick and she later saw me with some other friends)

this is waht happened afterwards. its pretty long but i need someone to tell me if im losing my mind, i feel like i was pretty mean but i dunno.

she says to me on myspace:
It really sucks that i have to write you this... oh well. Brian you've been a bad friend. I don't understand why my feelings don't matter to you... Why wouldn't you want to work things out? I wouldn't say a comment on myspace is good enough. I think i deserve a lil more than that. Even if you think i'm blowing everything out of proportion, you still owe me the decency of talking to me about it. But, it's pretty obvious that you don't care or at least not enough to change things. It's all a joke to you....
Don't tell me you love me anymore... i don't think you really do.

to which i reply:
you know it really sucks that i do one thing wrong ( a little thing at that) and you wont talk to me at all. its not a big deal at all. you know im sorry... i dont know why this is even happening. none of this should have, we should have just blown it off...

and

you have done this same thing yourself, no, it wasnt to me but it was to someone...
i dont think i should be held to a different standard than you.
trust me, i do love you.
dont act like you know how i feel.

then she says
Ok So when i'm hanging out with you and some other guy calls me (who isn't one of my best friends) and i tell him i can't hang out, it's the same?
I don't think so. Mainly because he isn't one of my best friends.... You are. I am one of your good friends. Lying to me isn't ok. I don't care if it was about something small. I'm not talking to you cuz i think you're being an ass. You didn't care enough to apologize face to face, you didn't care enough to try to make up for it, **** you didn't even care enough to talk to me at all.....
i really don't think you know what love is because when you love someone you try. And you couldn't even get over yourself long enough to do that.... seriously you've made it worse by acting like you don't care

and i say
well guess im just so ****ed up i should never talk to anyone again.

honestly, im not talking to you because im mad at you too. you are going way too crazy over this and its pissing me off.
i have so much **** going on in my life right now, honestly this is not my first priority.
i guess acting like i dont care is a way for me to cope with this, kinda like a fat kid always puts himself down.
we both over reacted, we both have our heads up our asses. you know its true. but in all honesty you kinda need to get over yourself too. you think everyone is gonna solve the problem by coming to you?
no, you have to go out and get answers sometimes too.

she says:
Yeah and if i would have lied to you i would have. ****, you make me seem like i'm picking on you... and also why the **** do you think i wrote you tonight? hmmm did you write me... oh no. I wanted to change things... i'm not apologizing to you. I wouldn't be mad if you would have talked to me about it... I don't want a relationship in which we lie to each other... but **** i'm such a bitch for wanting that. Seriously i'm so ****ing retarded because you have "other **** going on" and i don't. Actually my life is perfect. I don't have any jobs, or homework, or pushy parents, or a ****ed up sister.
Don't be such a dick and think your problems are so much worse than mine. You don't know what i go through either.
Whatever though. I'm not gonna be mad anymore... i'm not going to be anything

to which i say:
but you said that you didnt think an apology on mysapce was 'good enough'
so thats awesome you come to me on myspace...
and my problems arent worse than yours?
i dont think i have to tell you about that.
look, i dont want to lose you as a friend, but all this bull**** is making me crazy.
EVERYONE LIES!!!
thats all im trying to say, you know its true. everyone's relationship has lies, i cant blame you for not wanting it but its not gonna happen.
but thanks for 'trying' i can tell you tried real hard b y arguing with me on myspace for a ****ing hour.

and she says:
that's funny because i'm not apologizing at all... you apologized on myspace... I'm not apologizing for how i feel. And the fact is when people... sorry friends get caught in lies they usually apologize... they don't think they were right for doing it or tell each other "we lie all the time" they simply say they're sorry.
You are the only friend i've had that refuses to apologize to me... I think you're wrong. You think i'm wrong. The facts are you lied to me. I did not lie to you. You lied to me. I don't care if everyone else lies... you lied to me. I have the right to be hurt by that. I have the right to be hurt by the fact that you don't care enough about us resolve our issues...
Once again i want to say i have problems too. They're not the same as yours but **** you have no right to tell me yours are worse.... seriously brian come on i don't tell you everything....just like you don't tell me everything.

I'm done

and i conclude with:
whoop de doo
i said im sorry
for something small i did, even if it was on myspace, it doesnt matter cuz it was dumb, its like leaving crumbs on the table, no apology is needed.
whatever, if its this big of a deal maybe it shows our true selfs.
****in a
hope 'being done' is good.
i dont think its wrong, thats why im not apologizing.

its long so i doubt many people will read it... but thanks to whoever does
( i told her i was sick and she later saw me with some other friends)

well maybe you shouldnt have lied,thats pretty ****ed up thing to do to ur girl.... On the other hand she sounds kinda pissed about something else,this seems unavoidable it was eventually gonna happen,ur a guy you can't win
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
i didnt want to hang out with her so i told her i was sick instead of saying 'no bitch i dont wanna hang out cuz i dont feel like being with you'

i thought it was the proper thing to do...

long story short, we were best friends, now were never talking again because i lied (in a white fashion) to her
Did not read block of text, but sounds like you need the relationship thread.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
wait are you two dating?

you're fighting like a god damn married couple...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Holy mother of god! Now that is a wall of text!!!

*goes back to read whole thing*

Holy mother of god! Now that is a wall of text!!!

*goes back to read whole thing*

EDIT: Not even dating? Kick her ass and run for cover...

No but seriously I would know what to do either...Just apologize. It would make her happy and you could possibly keep your relationship. (If that's what you want)...You won't "win" any other way...
Last edited by Jonjy2 at Oct 17, 2007,
i know what ur sayin,but for some girls if you lie its like you ****ed a total stranger right infront of them,if you lie about something no matter how small,somehow that destroys all of ur crediblity and everything you say is in question
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

Quote by roger88
i know what ur sayin,but for some girls if you lie its like you ****ed a total stranger right infront of them,if you lie about something no matter how small,somehow that destroys all of ur crediblity and everything you say is in question

sadly, that is soooo true

i learned this the hard way...

if you value this girls friendship at all, you really should just suck it up and apologize...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

its alright man i had a ver similar problem last week then we talked on msn and she started crying (a friend told me) anyways im with u man girls jus go crazy about a lie altho my lie was worst than urs but wtv its a long story and im not willing to write it here, point is, defend urself make up fancy things to say until u prove ur right even though ur fucing not but just prove it

x_thurston_x
:
sadly, that is soooo true

i learned this the hard way...

if you value this girls friendship at all, you really should just suck it up and apologize...

wat ur saying is tru apologize but sumtimes they wnt jus accept it for example the porblem i had all she wanted to do was fight and tht gets me extremly pissed so i just said a whole speech to her rlly moving speech btw and she cried andnow were kinda fine
i read the whole chunk of text. Didnt bore me to death.

its wrong to lie to her even if u dont wanna hang out wif her imo . Put urself in her shoes, you wouldnt want her to lie to u either right. U could just simply tell her NICELY that you dont feel like hanging out wif her and explain to her why instead of lying and wats worse, getting caught red handed
but i dont even think this is worth my time.
i feel bad about it but i could care less if i hang out with her sometimes.
someone famous once said 'i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one'
word.
Quote by rock_metal_fan
wat ur saying is tru apologize but sumtimes they wnt jus accept it for example the porblem i had all she wanted to do was fight and tht gets me extremly pissed so i just said a whole speech to her rlly moving speech btw and she cried andnow were kinda fine

i have absolutely no idea what you just said
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

honestly i would want someone to lie to me instead of telling me that they didnt want to be with me, i wouldnt feel like such a piece.
maybe thats the difference between guys and girls.
lol yea but wat if u saw her hanging out wif her frends? how wil u feel? wat wil u do? go up to her and slap her?
honestly i would want someone to lie to me instead of telling me that they didnt want to be with me

i wouldn't, thats happened to me b4 its not the worst feeling in the world but its pretty bad,all you can say is **** you and walk away
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

ok what i said to you thurston is that you´re right, we always have to apologize. last week i lied to a friend too and she found out and started bitching at me and **** so i tried to apologize and she left (it was on msn) so then the next day she was online and started talking to me wanting to fight which really pisses me off. so then i just said something about family friends and how i was, she started crying because what i was was beautiful:P no jk i dunno why. anyway sometimes they just dont accept apologies and thats why we dont apologize either.

and to you guitarguy17 all i gotta say is be happy and nice to your friends you never know when you might be left alone. believe me i learned a tough lesson so ya just keep your friends close
Quote by disillusia
lol yea but wat if u saw her hanging out wif her frends? how wil u feel? wat wil u do? go up to her and slap her?

i would ask what was going on, and if she told me the truth, that she didnt want to hurt my feelings, i wouldnt be mad AT ALL
yea she really needs to realize that she isnt dating you and shouldnt have control over when you should hang out with her...i dont think its worth your time to apologize especially since bros come first
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by guitarguy17
honestly i would want someone to lie to me instead of telling me that they didnt want to be with me, i wouldnt feel like such a piece.
maybe thats the difference between guys and girls.

another thing about women is right or wrong, sometimes you just gotta suck it up and take one for the team and just be wrong and apologize...

unless you have some fail-proof way to convince her otherwise, she will always be right...

but thats only if you value her friendship.

if she's not one to hold a grudge then wait it out cause eventually she'll have to get over it, but if she's like most women (and this is not meant to be sexist in any way), she'll probably remember this for a long time.

honestly with me and my girl (lovers not friends so i dunno how true this might be to you) i find that when she's mad, it doesn't matter whose right or wrong, ultimately I LOSE and ultimately I AM WRONG.

i respect women in general, and seeing as how you did initially lie to her, basically you are the one in the wrong, however, she did overreact.

good luck convincing of her about that though, she sounds pretty pist.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by frankv
But she's his bro AND ho!

lol but shes treating it as if they are a couple. am i right
well if u say u love her,whether it be as a friend or something more,you have to be honest about everything
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

wow..just wow...

teens and their myspaces and relationship arguments.... just get over it the both of you
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
Quote by Zelp
you're a dickhead, seriously.

me? for telling them they need to grow up? did you read the threadstarter's post?
Member#8 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chilli Peppers UG fanclub. PM IpodInaBottle to join
Did you guys have this argument with messages, or comments? If it was comments, that's kinda funny...anyone who visits your MySpace can witness your relationship woes!
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Ok so here's the deal

You're male, she's female, the fact that you're close means you could've said "I want to go hang with *insert name*" and that should've been ok, but I reckon she cares a little bit more than your average for it to matter that much, sorry if that's making you think but whatever

Apologise, you're always going to lose, as I said, she's female, you're male, you can't win.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
so is this your friend? or your girlfriend? i can honestly say i've never had a friend like that. talking about love and ****..
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Wow, you are a terrible boyfriend. She should shoot you!

Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Well... Yeah, girls are good at making things bigger then they are.
Although, it was ****ed up that she found out you were lying, and if I were you, I would've apologized face to face.
But that's just because I would try to find the easy way out, you could also explain you didn't feel like hanging out with her, and you didn't want to hurt her, small chance it will work but still.

I wish you the best of luck, you may be right, but keeping a friendship standing is more important than proving you're right, and she's not.
depends how old you are coz if your in hs and your like 15, its just a pain int he ass to be "good friends" with a girl

even more so than when your older
Page 1 of 2